Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Jef Garcia

  1. #11
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Jef Garcia

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Dude where do you get your weed from cause it seems like some good sh-t!
    I was thinking the same thing...

    Wake and bake on PPO!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Jef Garcia

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    Dude where do you get your weed from cause it seems like some good sh-t!
    I was thinking the same thing...

    Wake and bake on PPO!
    If you can reach him, I'll tell Jolly to pass it over. ;D
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  3. #13
    laujesse is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    269

    Re: Jef Garcia

    LMFAO!!!!!!!
    ;D :'( ;D

    Nice PP.o sectional loophole! This guy is stupid like a fox, look out!

    Looks like purple haze to me...
    Tom Powers < Hetero

  4. #14
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Jef Garcia

    Hahaha.

    Homeboy just rolls out of bed, takes a few hits and is like "Whoa dude, gotta make a PPO run here. Garcia for the bucs, what up bucs? Gon' get Garcia."

    I love this place. It's so one-of-a-kind.

  5. #15
    laujesse is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    269

    Re: Jef Garcia

    "baumy300" wrote:
    Hahaha.

    Homeboy just rolls out of bed, takes a few hits and is like "Whoa dude, gotta make a PPO run here. Garcia for the bucs, what up bucs? Gon' get Garcia."

    I love this place. It's so one-of-a-kind.
    I'm LMFAO here, literaly... I cant take it.
    Tom Powers < Hetero

  6. #16
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Jef Garcia

    "laujesse" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    Hahaha.

    Homeboy just rolls out of bed, takes a few hits and is like "Whoa dude, gotta make a PPO run here. Garcia for the bucs, what up bucs? Gon' get Garcia."

    I love this place. It's so one-of-a-kind.
    I'm LMFAO here, literaly... I cant take it.
    I know dude. What's funny is he hasn't even made a rebuttal. Homeboy is so high right now that only dogs can hear him.

    Too bad I hate people who take drugs though.

    Especially customs and the police!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings after Garcia?
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 07:10 PM
  2. Garcia the savior?
    By grpape in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:20 PM
  3. Garcia anyone?
    By umaguma1979 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 06:11 AM
  4. Jeff Garcia
    By PurpleCanuck in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 03:41 PM
  5. Garcia to the Eagles
    By TATEone in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 07:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •