Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

"Prophet" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Everyone here treats T-Jack like he's some awesome QB. He may improve but at 1 point last yeah he had a Qb rating of 48.7.....48.7!!!! Clearly, he was prepared last season!!!! :
    Name one person that thinks that, yes, just one.
    It appears to me that there are people that are ready to can his jiggly butt after starting for one season, which is totally irrational.
    Most of the posts I have read are merely people trying to tell some to pull their head out of their jiggly butt and look at the situation while using their brain.
    That is not someone saying TJack is an awesome QB, it is politely asking people to pull their head from their jiggly butt, take a few breaths of fresh air, and think about what they are saying.
    Maybe that is too much to ask.
    Apperantly so! Again, i don't blame T-Jack because players play. However, is it so unbelieveable that another Qb might be more prepared to lead this team than he is? I don't think Booty can come in and start. Heck I'm not even sure Booty is a good QB. However, the love affair with Tj last year is out of pure fandom. If Tj was on any other team, we would be laughing at said team for having him as a qb( based on last year's play). Heck we laugh at the bears and Grossman has proven to be a much better Qb than Tj( based on last year's play). That said, I'm praying that Tj shows a leap in his play. I think it's possible.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Everyone here treats T-Jack like he's some awesome QB. He may improve but at 1 point last yeah he had a Qb rating of 48.7.....48.7!!!! Clearly, he was prepared last season!!!! :
    Name one person that thinks that, yes, just one.
    It appears to me that there are people that are ready to can his jiggly butt after starting for one season, which is totally irrational.
    Most of the posts I have read are merely people trying to tell some to pull their head out of their jiggly butt and look at the situation while using their brain.
    That is not someone saying TJack is an awesome QB, it is politely asking people to pull their head from their jiggly butt, take a few breaths of fresh air, and think about what they are saying.
    Maybe that is too much to ask.
    Apperantly so! Again, i don't blame T-Jack because players play. However, is it so unbelieveable that another Qb might be more prepared to lead this team than he is? I don't think Booty can come in and start. Heck I'm not even sure Booty is a good QB. However, the love affair with Tj last year is out of pure fandom. If Tj was on any other team, we would be laughing at said team for having him as a qb( based on last year's play). Heck we laugh at the bears and Grossman has proven to be a much better Qb than Tj( based on last year's play). That said, I'm praying that Tj shows a leap in his play. I think it's possible.
    Love affair with him last year?
    Again, name one, just one poster, that had a love affair with him.
    I only remember people saying that it was the best option given that the management decided to go with him early and not have him learn on the bench like every other QB in the history of the NFL that came from a rinky-dink school.

I'm also sick of talking about TJack, because we won't know until it plays out.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"The" wrote:
    Jaymar understands how receivers run routes and how corners cover receivers better than Tarvaris could learn in 10 years in the NFL. Oh sure, they both played in the SWAC, but Tarvaris played quarterback, so obviously he's not as well prepared to know the complexities of what receivers or corners are thinking. He has to learn it.

Jaymar already knows how receivers and corners think, so clearly he should be the one to throw them the ball.
    See NOW why the Vikes should have drafted Early Doucet!!!
    He was a QB in High School and a WR in college.
    He OBVIOUSLY is more prepared than TJack to start!!!!
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    For the topic of the actual thread.
    Is Johnson more prepared than T-Jack right now, no.
    Considering T-Jack has been in the league for 2 years obviously he's better prepared for what goes on.
    How long will it take for Johnson to get to that level.
    Maybe he won't, maybe T-Jack will go out and prove that he is in fact a great starter and it just took him this long to understand the NFL level.
    The real question should be who will be more prepared week 8, or next year?
    I know personally unless T-Jack comes out and totally bombs I'm not going to be calling for anybody on our bench, might as well give T-Jack the whole year to win his long term future with the franchise.
    Wait a minute!
    I'm onto your game sir!
    ;D

Also apparently the Joke thread is turning into another T-Jack thread, oops.

Chazz is offline Coordinator

"Schutz" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    For the topic of the actual thread.
    Is Johnson more prepared than T-Jack right now, no.
    Considering T-Jack has been in the league for 2 years obviously he's better prepared for what goes on.
    How long will it take for Johnson to get to that level.
    Maybe he won't, maybe T-Jack will go out and prove that he is in fact a great starter and it just took him this long to understand the NFL level.
    The real question should be who will be more prepared week 8, or next year?
    I know personally unless T-Jack comes out and totally bombs I'm not going to be calling for anybody on our bench, might as well give T-Jack the whole year to win his long term future with the franchise.
    Wait a minute!
    I'm onto your game sir!
    ;D

Also apparently the Joke thread is turning into another T-Jack thread, oops.

Don't they all? Oh, wait...some turn into Moss threads. My bad

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Exactly!
    TJ should tryout for WR instead.

Maybe he will learn what it's feels like to:
    - "get hung out to dry" by a inaccurate throw
    - overthrown, with a clear shot to the end zone
    - make a great move and be WIDE open and have a QB, that can't go through his progressions fast enough, dump it off instead
    - run post routes over and over again, trying to draw CB's and safeties away from the LOS, for a run play, because the coach can't rely on QB to throw the ball
    - have misguided fans blame the WR's for the QB's poor stats

[size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"gagarr" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Exactly!

- make a great move and be WIDE open and have a QB, that can't go through his progressions fast enough, dump it off instead
    - run post routes over and over again, trying to draw CB's and safeties away from the LOS, for a run play, because the coach can't rely on QB to throw the ball

Actually I heard we have plans for him at linebacker, he just needs to bulk up, but with a couple years of linebacking experience he'll be where he needs to be.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"gagarr" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Exactly!

lol

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Exactly!

lol
    lol...tis guys a riot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123