Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    Just a question, I don't think he is now, but he could most certainly step in at QB after a year or two.
    ;D

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    Feeling a bit controversial tonight? ;D

  3. #3
    Chazz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    782

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    "Schutz" wrote:
    Just a question, I don't think he is now, but he could most certainly step in at QB after a year or two.
    ;D

    He need only 8 games. By week five he is the starter.

  4. #4
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    Y ask such a stupid question?? of course he is ;D

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    Does he have a QB rating in Madden '09?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    OHHHHHH...MY joke thread gets trashed but this one is OK???


    I see how it is... >
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    OHHHHHH...MY joke thread gets trashed but this one is OK???


    I see how it is... >
    This one is not misleading.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    OHHHHHH...MY joke thread gets trashed but this one is OK???


    I see how it is... >
    This one is not misleading.
    I'm talking about the one that I made today regarding Booty's chances of starting...NOT the one about Allen.
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    OHHHHHH...MY joke thread gets trashed but this one is OK???


    I see how it is... >
    This one is not misleading.
    I'm talking about the one that I made today regarding Booty's chances of starting...NOT the one about Allen.
    :P
    probably because bootys chances are more legitimate and there are actually people out there who htin Booty should be starting over TJack.
    This is actually kind of a let down, i was ready to start giving it to whatever idiot started this thread, then i saw it was Schutz and a joke thread..... kinda sad for me

  10. #10
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Is Jaymar Johnson more prepared than T-Jack?

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    OHHHHHH...MY joke thread gets trashed but this one is OK???


    I see how it is... >
    This one is not misleading.
    I'm talking about the one that I made today regarding Booty's chances of starting...NOT the one about Allen.
    :P
    probably because bootys chances are more legitimate and there are actually people out there who htin Booty should be starting over TJack.
    This is actually kind of a let down, i was ready to start giving it to whatever idiot started this thread, then i saw it was Schutz and a joke thread..... kinda sad for me
    Hey, just because it's a joke thread doesn't mean we can't break out the cap locks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jaymar Johnson Waived Due to Injury
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 11:56 AM
  2. Player Spotlight: Jaymar Johnson
    By Capital_J in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:50 PM
  3. Jaymar Johnson: A speedy transition
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 06:33 AM
  4. Jaymar Johnson
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 11:23 AM
  5. For Jaymar Johnson sports was his way out of danger
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 08:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •