Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Jay Cutler at all costs?

"stjmnsota" wrote:
    I don't know much about QBs in the draft or who the Vikes need more, but I say if a good QB comes our way at 17, how do you not? Duante is questionable at best. He has had issues with injuries and inconsistency. Daunte started strong and has not shown any real progress after his first couple of seasons. And with the last injury and how he was performing, why pass up a potentially solid QB?

If it were up to me, Daunte would have been trades along with Moss while he was worth something, but what do I know. Mark my words, Daunte will be a flop next season.
    hmm look at what the packers grabbed last year at #21, look at what he turned into? rodgers head seems to be full of cheese whiz. nah if there is someone good there at 17 heck i'd grab him but not cutler.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

With all the Brad or Daunte talk, the last thing we need is a 1st round pick at the QB position, unless it's Young or Lienhart, and that ain't happening.
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    "stjmnsota" wrote:
    I don't know much about QBs in the draft or who the Vikes need more, but I say if a good QB comes our way at 17, how do you not? Duante is questionable at best. He has had issues with injuries and inconsistency. Daunte started strong and has not shown any real progress after his first couple of seasons. And with the last injury and how he was performing, why pass up a potentially solid QB?

If it were up to me, Daunte would have been trades along with Moss while he was worth something, but what do I know. Mark my words, Daunte will be a flop next season.
    hmm look at what the packers grabbed last year at #21, look at what he turned into? rodgers head seems to be full of cheese whiz. nah if there is someone good there at 17 heck i'd grab him but not cutler.
    What do you mean, "look what he [Rodgers] turned into"? He hasn't played because of Favre. Duante Sat a year, too. So has Rivers, so did Steve Young, so did Brad Johnson..... Or were you making a different point?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345