Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is Javon Kearse an Option?

"olson_10" wrote:
    this is unbelievable to me..kearse gets to play next to haynesworth, which is good, but its not nearly as good as playing next to 2 guys better than him in the williams wall..justin smith chooses to play for a pathetic team in a 3-4 defense which doesnt allow him to use his pass rushing abilities as effectively, and antwan odom makes the same decision, choosing to esentially play DT in a 3-4 on a horrendous defensive team

just makes no sense to me what any of those 3 guys were thinking..playing here couldve very well made smith or odom stars, and even couldve rejuvenated kearse's career which is currently on life support..all 3 go to places where theyre practically not going to be effective in the system
    Players talk and our coaching staff has rubbed a few the wrong way.
    We aren't in the best climate and different people have different needs. It's not only about the team, it's about your lifstyle.
    If I was a player that was a swinger, I probally wouldn't want to live in Utah.

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

"olson_10" wrote:
    this is unbelievable to me..kearse gets to play next to haynesworth, which is good, but its not nearly as good as playing next to 2 guys better than him in the williams wall..justin smith chooses to play for a pathetic team in a 3-4 defense which doesnt allow him to use his pass rushing abilities as effectively, and antwan odom makes the same decision, choosing to esentially play DT in a 3-4 on a horrendous defensive team

just makes no sense to me what any of those 3 guys were thinking..playing here couldve very well made smith or odom stars, and even couldve rejuvenated kearse's career which is currently on life support..all 3 go to places where theyre practically not going to be effective in the system
    Great post, exactly what I was thinking, but owell there loss....

*SKOL!*

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Zeus" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    if youre being sarcastic please put a little emoticion by your post like rolling eyes or something. that way we dont all think your a flaming idiot
    Spot the irony and win a dollar!

=Z=
    hey now all my posts are considered ironic so if i put a face by it then it would seem im being ironic about being ironic which would then be un ironic get it?
    : course you dont and now that ive put a smiley there youre not sure if im ironic or not
    ;D or am i
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314