Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Jamarcus Russell Joining The Vikes: It Makes Sense

slavinator wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    I know im gonna get alot of shit for this.. Especially since I love the worst QB to ever wear a Vikes uniform
    You love Steve Dils? Or is it Geno Toretta? Maybe Sean Salisbury? Or Spergeon Wynn? Is it Bubby Brister? Or Todd Bouman?

Whatever you may think of Tarvaris - he's not even CLOSE to being the worst QB to ever wear a Vikings uniform.

=Z=
    Went to school with Bouman at SCSU. Not a great QB, but man the guy could get some tail!

Sorry had to throw that in there.........

IMO Spurgeon Wynn was the worst QB we've had.

LMAO thanks for posting

From my knowledge I have to agree

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Ex-Raider Russell arrested, charged with possession of codeine

Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell has been charged with possession of a controlled substance -- codeine syrup -- after being arrested at his home in Alabama on Monday, authorities said.

Mobile County Sheriff's spokeswoman Lori Myles said Russell, 24, was arrested as part of an undercover narcotics investigation. Myles said Russell didn't have a prescription for the codeine.
    This guy's a mess.

Schefter Tweet
    On June 27, ESPN's Outside the Lines ran a piece on purple drank, an illegal drug concocted using Jolly Ranchers and codeine.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

VikingMike wrote:

Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell has been charged with possession of a controlled substance -- codeine syrup -- after being arrested at his home in Alabama on Monday, authorities said.

Mobile County Sheriff's spokeswoman Lori Myles said Russell, 24, was arrested as part of an undercover narcotics investigation. Myles said Russell didn't have a prescription for the codeine.
    This guy's a mess.

Schefter Tweet
    On June 27, ESPN's Outside the Lines ran a piece on purple drank, an illegal drug concocted using Jolly Ranchers and codeine.

ESPN article

This has a little about Russell's arrest and, I think, the ESPN piece that VikingMike is talking about.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

The fall continues.

My first thought was why is this guy with millions of dollars messing with codeine. I think the answer might be that it is not on the NFL's banned substance list. He couldn't fail a drug test for it, I could be wrong though.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

VikingMike wrote:

This guy's a mess.

Schefter Tweet
    Yes, ESPN, wayyy ahead of the curve, as usual (sarcasm!)

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ndnorseman is offline Pro-Bowler

LOL I need to NOT listen to the little devil on my shoulder, telling me to give all the Raider fans here in Reno a hard time about this latest news. You can see it on their faces...a lot of confusion mixed with even more disgust. Confused about why they're feeling disgusted...or disgusted because they're confused? Either way, it's still funny.

Commitment To Excrement, indeed.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

jmcdon00 wrote:
    The fall continues.

My first thought was why is this guy with millions of dollars messing with codeine. I think the answer might be that it is not on the NFL's banned substance list. He couldn't fail a drug test for it, I could be wrong though.
    Isn't codeine an opiate derivative? If so, I think that'll pop on the same type of thing as marijuana. Banned but not a "performance enhancing" drug. If he had a prescription for it, then he would check out fine... (but he didn't seem to have one) at least that's my understanding.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234