Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Reed or Lewis for DC??? But not the Lewis you think....

Send me either one of those 2 players and it would be great but I would rather have Reed because he is younger and we need safety help.

They have been talking on KFAN (Mark Rosen and Mike Morris) that it is now unlikely that Pep will be with the team next season. Seems Daunte has rubbed Zygi and Childress the wrong way and Morris said that they seem to question his work ethic and dedication, which is down right frightening.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Send me either one of those 2 players and it would be great but I would rather have Reed because he is younger and we need safety help.

They have been talking on KFAN (Mark Rosen and Mike Morris) that it is now unlikely that Pep will be with the team next season. Seems Daunte has rubbed Zygi and Childress the wrong way and Morris said that they seem to question his work ethic and dedication, which is down right frightening.
    I just hope then that they aren't anxious, and dont take the first offer. I'd shop around and see what you can get, and take the best deal, obviously thats the most logical thing to do....but let's just hope they don't get anxious to trade him off and get ripped off agian! :cry:

"SharperVikings" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

I just hope then that they aren't anxious, and dont take the first offer. I'd shop around and see what you can get, and take the best deal, obviously thats the most logical thing to do....but let's just hope they don't get anxious to trade him off and get ripped off agian! :cry:
    I think this front office is a little more reserved when it comes to making decisions and they should take the best deal. Let's not just cut him and get nothing in return because that would be terrible.

On the Power Trip Morning Show (1130 AM) yesterday they reported that through some of their sources it was speculated that the Vikings offered Pep to the Raiders for Robert Gallery and an undisclosed draft pick.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hey, we could always throw in a second player with DC to get both Reed and Ray Ray...we have plenty of young LBs that they might want to get their hands on in exchange for Ray Ray...EJ is from Maryland and would be a good draw for them, hometown player and all that...never say never!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Hey, we could always throw in a second player with DC to get both Reed and Ray Ray...we have plenty of young LBs that they might want to get their hands on in exchange for Ray Ray...EJ is from Maryland and would be a good draw for them, hometown player and all that...never say never!!!
    Cajun, Billick is supposed to be a "genius" you think he would take Pep and that stiff Henderson for 2 all Pros?

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

That would be awesome, I'll have to admit. Ofcourse Reed is my first choice, but either or would be nice.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Cajun, Billick is supposed to be a "genius" you think he would take Pep and that stiff Henderson for 2 all Pros?
    I think he would if we add a draft pick somewhere in there. EJ is pretty talented and good when he wants to be.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

The reality of it is that if Reed were really to get traded to the Vikes we would have to probably throw in another pic to get him and not the other way around. I would love to see him in Purple but wouldn't like to see PEP leave to get him.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    This ain't happening guys.. They know all we want is a 2nd round.. We could maybe snag one of them off of them.. Definitley not 2
    We could if we franchise B-Will and put him in as the starting CB. Then we trade Pepp and Smoot to Baltimore for Reed, and R-Lewis.

Sign me up, that sounds good.

aceclown is offline Coach

Re: Jamal Lewis to be Franchised????

for KFFL.com

Cardinals | J. Lewis interested in joining team
    Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:38:18 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Jamal Lewis is interested in playing for the Arizona Cardinals for the 2006 season. Lewis is expected to become a free agent March 3 and is envisioning a "fresh start" in free agency.

Packers | J. Lewis interested in joining team
    Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:39:40 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Jamal Lewis is interested in playing for the Green Bay Packers for the 2006 season. Lewis is expected to become a free agent March 3 and is envisioning a "fresh start" in free agency.

Steelers | J. Lewis interested in joining team
    Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:40:53 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Jamal Lewis is interested in playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers for the 2006 season. Lewis is expected to become a free agent March 3 and is envisioning a "fresh start" in free agency.

Patriots | J. Lewis interested in joining team
    Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:40:27 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Jamal Lewis is interested in playing for the New England Patriots for the 2006 season. Lewis is expected to become a free agent March 3 and is envisioning a "fresh start" in free agency.

Chuch.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast