Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Jackson proving a model student

ada boy jackson

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Sounds to me like TJ has the right attitude. Every day that goes by I am happier and happier with the pick.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "I was in Eli Manning's first minicamp in New York, and I would say Tarvaris is 10 times beyond where Eli was," Hoag said after Sunday's workouts. "And that's being completely honest. I did have the experience of working with him during the [NFL] combine time in Florida. We both worked out with Tom Shaw, and I came back when I re-signed [with the Vikings] and told the coaches I thought [Jackson] was better than [first-round pick] Jay Cutler."
    :shock: Wow. I kinda found that suprising to read. I do have a good feeling about this guy in the same way I do with Taylor. They both have the desire. Jackson no doubt has the cannon and the ability physically. If he learns his calmness and everything Brad knows and has to offer, he will make to be a beast at the QB posistion. The potential is there, it just needs to be harnessed.
    Great news. Suprised me too to hear that he was 10 times farther along than the #1 QB in the draft from years past. Looks like people saw the division 1AA tag on tarvaris and just said no..

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I hope that these articles are on the mark...I would have no problems eating my earlier words doubting his ability to make the transition to the NFL...especially if he can be the guy to lead us to some Super Bowls...maybe Brad will show him how it's done by leading us to one NEXT SEASON!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Sounds good to me.. I haven't heard one bad thing about him yet. Usually with the drafted rookies coming in, you hear some kind of negative crap.. Hopefully with a couple of years behind BJ, he will be our new franchise QB. If he continues on this path, and really gets the O down, he may just be bumped up to 2nd string..

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

This "Jackson Project" will tell us for sure if Childress really is the QB guru he is made out to be.If this doesn't work out I can see this costing Childress his job in a couple years JMO
    I think Bad Brad can do it....but I must confess to wearing heavily tinted purple sunglasses

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I hope he works out, but I seem to remember pretty positive reviews on Gino Torretta during his rookie camp too. Please don't let him be the next Torretta.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I'm beginning to like Jackson more and more, although I'm still skeptical about the pick. What matters though is that he's wearing purple....so hell, I hope he ends up being a hall of famer! It's good to see he's taking the offense slow and picking up on it well. He seems like an intelligent guy.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I could do without all the hype, but it is nice to know that positive things are being said about him.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V-Unit" wrote:
    I could do without all the hype, but it is nice to know that positive things are being said about him.
    Totally. Isn't it amazing how two weeks ago the guy sucked and now he's our future franchise QB. Get a grip guys.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast