Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Jackson, Frerotte, Booty: Vikings looking better under center

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    Yes our QB situation looks very nice, love the thing with Twill gone equalling 2 more wins. I imagine that Gf will back up TJack til about 4th game when
    I am thinking Booty will move up back up duties maybe longer but it shouldnt be long i think.

Booty will be good for Viking sales in jerseys in the future as who wouldnt like to have BOOTY on their back?....Heck my daughter said even then she would wear that jersey and she isnt a football fan. I like what we are looking at this year.....total EXCITEMENT
    The only way you will see Booty as backup QB this year directly behind T-Jack is if Frerotte gets injured.
    He could impress in the preseason but it is not likely for him to move up to the backup position.
    theres no way Booty passes Gus this year, Gus was brought in to be the backup security blanket for TJack. He was also brought in to groom TJack with reading Ds and helping TJacks, pocket pressense, i believe they are looking for Gus to also mentor Booty to become a good pocket QB. I believe Gus has a huge role on this team, and i think he is up for it too

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Jackson, Frerotte, Booty: Vikings looking better under center

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    Yes our QB situation looks very nice, love the thing with Twill gone equalling 2 more wins. I imagine that Gf will back up TJack til about 4th game when
    I am thinking Booty will move up back up duties maybe longer but it shouldnt be long i think.

Booty will be good for Viking sales in jerseys in the future as who wouldnt like to have BOOTY on their back?....Heck my daughter said even then she would wear that jersey and she isnt a football fan. I like what we are looking at this year.....total EXCITEMENT
    The only way you will see Booty as backup QB this year directly behind T-Jack is if Frerotte gets injured.
    He could impress in the preseason but it is not likely for him to move up to the backup position.
    theres no way Booty passes Gus this year, Gus was brought in to be the backup security blanket for TJack. He was also brought in to groom TJack with reading Ds and helping TJacks, pocket pressense, i believe they are looking for Gus to also mentor Booty to become a good pocket QB. I believe Gus has a huge role on this team, and i think he is up for it too
    Somebody besides me "gets it"

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345