Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: It's simple: Hawks must sign Hutch, doesnt look good for us

No..that cant be right. We had more cap then we had last year(correct me if im wrong) and we signed even more players, and bigger names. So whoever wrote that has to wrong.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Del Rio Guest

"rdknieff" wrote:
    noticed this bit here at http://blog.lib.umn.edu/maasx003/Vikings/

Not including Hutchinson’s salary cap hit, the Vikings have already spent approximately $19 million of their approximately $33 million in cap space for 2006. Should the Seahawks fail to match the Vikings’ tender to Hutchinson, the Vikings will have spent approximately $32 million of their $33 million in cap space with several holes left to be filled and rookies left to be signed.

Will we REALLY only have $1 million in cap space if we sign Hutch?!!! I mean, I know we've spent some dough but dang! Tell me this ain't true....
    No when we get rid of Culpepper we will have 3 something and I am sure there are other ways around the cap to make it work for us.

AKA the redskins.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: It's simple: Hawks must sign Hutch, doesnt look good for

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Hahahahahha

Oh it looks fine for us. They won't be able to sign him, and he wants to play for the Vikings. The "poison pill" and the fact that his own agent took part in making it will definately keep Hutch from being signed by the Seahawks.

He should be in purple next year.

What will happen though is Mckinnie will be gone at the end of the season. I can't say I'm sad I think he is highly overated. Between the Culpepper issue and this new guy getting a massive contract Mckinnie will want the ranch, we can't give it to him though or else we get stuck paying Hutch 52 million.

So if your a Mckinnie fan cherish this season.
    :sad:

rdknieff is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "rdknieff" wrote:

Not including Hutchinson’s salary cap hit, the Vikings have already spent approximately $19 million of their approximately $33 million in cap space for 2006. Should the Seahawks fail to match the Vikings’ tender to Hutchinson, the Vikings will have spent approximately $32 million of their $33 million in cap space with several holes left to be filled and rookies left to be signed.

Will we REALLY only have $1 million in cap space if we sign Hutch?!!! I mean, I know we've spent some dough but dang! Tell me this ain't true....
    No when we get rid of Culpepper we will have 3 something and I am sure there are other ways around the cap to make it work for us.

AKA the redskins.
    We BETTER hope we can trade Daunte for sho now! Looks like otherwise we will HAVE to cut him.... All you Daunte supporters better wake up now......if he stays ON the team, well, we're gonna be a little screwed.
    ----------------------------------YESSSSS!--------------------------

Prophet Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Hahahahahha

Oh it looks fine for us. They won't be able to sign him, and he wants to play for the Vikings. The "poison pill" and the fact that his own agent took part in making it will definately keep Hutch from being signed by the Seahawks.

He should be in purple next year.

What will happen though is Mckinnie will be gone at the end of the season. I can't say I'm sad I think he is highly overated. Between the Culpepper issue and this new guy getting a massive contract Mckinnie will want the ranch, we can't give it to him though or else we get stuck paying Hutch 52 million.

So if your a Mckinnie fan cherish this season.
    I think McKinnie's contract is until the 2009 season. So, hopefully, that won't even be an issue.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

That number has to be wrong..

Wahle got a contract last year that was only a million less..

And the Panthers still had plenty of room..

I do see how 4 players would make our cap drop so far.. It isn't right..

Wilf isn't that stupid to leave 1 million to resign a few more players.. and sign a couple more and sign our rookies

Del Rio Guest

Why do you have to ruin my fun Prophet?

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"rdknieff" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "rdknieff" wrote:

AKA the redskins.
    We BETTER hope we can trade Daunte for sho now! Looks like otherwise we will HAVE to cut him.... All you Daunte supporters better wake up now......if he stays ON the team, well, we're gonna be a little screwed.
    And if we cut a franchise quarterback that will be absolutely ridiculously stupid.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Prophet Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Why do you have to ruin my fun Prophet?
    :lol: , I know you have plenty of 'pot boiling' ideas. Your fun is still intact.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I tryed to find the updated cap rooms after signings but couldn't seem to find it on google..

Anyone have an idea where to get that?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast