Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The Importance of Day One

    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Physio-Impossibility70" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks again, Mar, another great read!

    That percentage table will now be added to the draft tools.

    I'll keep it between the Ouija and dart boards.
    +1, that was funny, just gotta hope all the homework you put into building your draft board pays off. Good stuff Marr/Physio.
    Thanks my friend.
    Tied to the keyboard today. Need to get all 7 rounds done.
    Gotta see how it looks on paper so I can adjust as necessary.

    Way behind schedule this year.
    Course each year gets harder and harder to get it done.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The Importance of Day One

    What’s not shocking is the obvious need to find your cornerback, running back, tight end, and wide receiver talent in the first two rounds
    LOL yet someone thinks we should wait and draft a CB in later rounds.

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The Importance of Day One

    "marstc09" wrote:
    What’s not shocking is the obvious need to find your cornerback, running back, tight end, and wide receiver talent in the first two rounds
    LOL yet someone thinks we should wait and draft a CB in later rounds.
    Only if the talent is roughly the same.....

    Following are projected to go in the later rounds, not because they aren't talented, but because there are so damn many good ones....

    Byrd, Butler, Moore, = 2nd rounders
    Mickens, Francies, Smith S, Harris, = 3rd rounders
    Smith D, Allen, Webb = 4th rounders.......

    Lots of talent out there in this class my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    124

    Re: The Importance of Day One

    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    ...
    +1, that was funny, just gotta hope all the homework you put into building your draft board pays off. Good stuff Marr/Physio.
    Thank you sir!

    I have been sponging up the info Mar and some of the other knowledgeable draft-niks have been sharing.

    I've done a draft analysis for [spoiler] a non-Vikes team for [/spoiler] the past few years and their info has helped me get up to speed with the True State of the Purple Union.
    "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. ~ Albert Einstein

  5. #15
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The Importance of Day One

    "Physio-Impossibility70" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    ...
    +1, that was funny, just gotta hope all the homework you put into building your draft board pays off. Good stuff Marr/Physio.
    Thank you sir!

    I have been sponging up the info Mar and some of the other knowledgeable draft-niks have been sharing.

    I've done a draft analysis for [spoiler] a non-Vikes team for [/spoiler] the past few years and their info has helped me get up to speed with the True State of the Purple Union.
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Not sure if you should sponge to much.
    Standby for the 7 rounder tomorrow.
    I have the first 5 rounds done and refuse to muck with them anymore until I get the rest done.

    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:21 AM
  2. The Importance of Gus Frerotte
    By mountainviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 09:58 AM
  3. The importance of Chicago game
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 08:08 PM
  4. Importance of the Colts games
    By CrazyAtMSU in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 08:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •