Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Re: If you were Zygmunt Wilf...

Good thing the Wilfs know about making money, cause they know nothing about football. They said the entire vikings coaching staff is staying.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I just hope he is ready for a few games not selling out in the next few years and a real battle to get the stadium built.

I sure would not want to be his director of marketing when Wilf comes to them and asks how they are going to market the team next year.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I just hope he is ready for a few games not selling out in the next few years and a real battle to get the stadium built.

I sure would not want to be his director of marketing when Wilf comes to them and asks how they are going to market the team next year.
    he'd be like, because i told you to fire childress or atleast force him to get rid of Bevell.... and u didn't!!.. no wonder ur not selling out games... noone want to watch this team keep underachieving

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

he'd be like, because i told you to fire childress or atleast force him to get rid of Bevell.... and u didn't!!.. no wonder ur not selling out games... noone want to watch this team keep underachieving
    It really doesn't matter who Childress brings in for OC if he decides to make that move. He will be nothing more than a placard holder while Childress still tries to prove to the NFL that he is capable of being an OC & should have been the one calling the plays in Philly.

Until he keeps his nose out of the OC's job & lets the OC do his job, you will continue to be see what you've been seeing.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"singersp" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

It really doesn't matter who Childress brings in for OC if he decides to make that move. He will be nothing more than a placard holder while Childress still tries to prove to the NFL that he is capable of being an OC & should have been the one calling the plays in Philly.

Until he keeps his nose out of the OC's job & lets the OC do his job, you will continue to be see what you've been seeing.
    I agree Singer.
    Childress needs to get a real OC that can do the job, also i would like to see him get a different quarterback obviously.

I dont like Childress all that much and I also dont hate him that much, to me the two things he has mainly done wrong is sticking his nose in the OC buisiness and sticking with his young qb.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

At least we have Wilf as an owner. He does seem like he wants to put a good product and isn't afraid to spend to get it. It could be worse. How many people were around to watch the twins when Calvin Griffith owned the team? He was a character.

I cant believe the whole coaching staff is staying! Its not just about what players you bring in.
    You need to tweek the coaching and gameplan to win!

Wilf has the money but no balls or brains.
    THAT OLD LADY IS NOT ME..HAHA

HoosierVike is offline Starter

"Bleedin" wrote:
    I cant believe the whole coaching staff is staying! Its not just about what players you bring in.
    You need to tweek the coaching and gameplan to win!

Wilf has the money but no balls or brains.

no brains?...hmm would you rather have Red McCombs back??

No. Thats the past, why bring it up?

Im happy with Wilf as the owner, Im just not sure if keeping every single coach is a good move.

I will eat my words if im wrong next season.
    THAT OLD LADY IS NOT ME..HAHA

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

If I was Zygi I would lose the mustache and start wearing contact lenses.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast