Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: If you were Zygmunt Wilf...

"V" wrote:
    I don't understand how one blames injury for the lack of production of a player who has been healthy for 3 months.
    You still trying to sell this even after I posted the injury reports for the last game?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I don't understand how one blames injury for the lack of production of a player who has been healthy for 3 months.
    You still trying to sell this even after I posted the injury reports for the last game?
    I was not talking about Berrian, I was making reference to Rice. Rice has not been on the injury report since week 9, in which he was probable and fully participated in practice.

Even when he was questionable and limited in practice, if you suit up, you suit up to play. We have seen several players all year with the same injury "status" suit up and play well. Berrian, Allen, Hicks, Peterson etc.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    I was not talking about Berrian, I was making reference to Rice. Rice has not been on the injury report since week 9, in which he was probable and fully participated in practice.

Even when he was questionable and limited in practice, if you suit up, you suit up to play. We have seen several players all year with the same injury "status" suit up and play well. Berrian, Allen, Hicks, Peterson etc.
    i think a lot has to do with the time he missed in training camp as well, he missed a ton of time this year and didn't look ready to play

Thanks josdin00

"V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

I gave you a injury report on both of them from last week.

Just because they are suited up doesn't mean they aren't playing with dings my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

Just because they are suited up doesn't mean they aren't playing with dings my friend.
    Trying to find an NFL player without dings after week 1 is like trying to find a store at the mall without a sale.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

Where was that injury report from? teamrankings.com?

http://www.nfl.com/teams/injuries?team=MIN&week=18
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

Just because they are suited up doesn't mean they aren't playing with dings My Sexy Little Pixie.

So you admit to not reading the reports I gave you then........... ;D ;D

I like to look at rotoworld for team stuff.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=nfl&id=4188

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=V link=topic=50014.msg893118#msg893118 date=1231303527]

Just because they are suited up doesn't mean they aren't playing with dings My Sexy Little Pixie.

So you admit to not reading the reports I gave you then........... ;D ;D

I like to look at rotoworld for team stuff.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=nfl&id=4188
    [/quote]

Actually, now that I have looked at it, there is nothing there that says he was hampered for the Eagles game. There is no mention of injury before the game. The article mentions that injury slowed his development down, but as far as being bothered by a physical injury, nada. This is just you twisting words. Furthermore, it gives me even more reason to ignore the links you post.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011