Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 198

Thread: Ian Johnson

  1. #21
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Ian Johnson

    "HEY" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "peterson-rox28" wrote:
    Ian Johnson= Future replacement for Taylor!!!!
    Ian Johnson will be a 3rd down utility back... not a future replacement for taylor.. he's not that good!
    Chester Taylor was almost undrafted too.
    It took 4 years for him to blossom.
    My Guess is a 3rd back role with some spot duty here an there. But More excelling at Special Teams, and we know from last year that you can never have enough Special Teams players.

  2. #22
    seaniemck7's Avatar
    seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Ian Johnson

    I wonder if Johnson has talked trash to AD for the bowl game win.
    Man, that was an awesome game.

  3. #23
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Ian Johnson

    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    I wonder if Johnson has talked trash to AD for the bowl game win.
    Man, that was an awesome game.
    haha, well I think AD might have more ammo to talk trash with right now... but that'll be an interesting story for sure!


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #24
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Ian Johnson

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    I wonder if Johnson has talked trash to AD for the bowl game win.
    Man, that was an awesome game.
    haha, well I think AD might have more ammo to talk trash with right now... but that'll be an interesting story for sure!
    You disrespect Purple Jesus you get smoked like Purple Haze.


    John 4:28
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  5. #25
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,541

    Re: Ian Johnson

    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    I wonder if Johnson has talked trash to AD for the bowl game win.
    Man, that was an awesome game.
    any1 have a link to this game?
    i want to see it.

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  6. #26
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Ian Johnson

    [size=13pt]Questions with Bob Sansevere: Vikings free-agent signee Ian Johnson[/size]

    Johnson's latest proposal: Make Pro Bowl on special teams
    Pioneer Press
    Updated: 05/04/2009 10:24:30 PM CDT

    Ian Johnson has one of the more interesting stories among the players the Vikings signed as free agents after the NFL draft. Johnson is easily as famous for something he did off the field as for things he did on it.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  7. #27
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ian Johnson

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Questions with Bob Sansevere: Vikings free-agent signee Ian Johnson[/size]

    Johnson's latest proposal: Make Pro Bowl on special teams
    Pioneer Press
    Updated: 05/04/2009 10:24:30 PM CDT

    Ian Johnson has one of the more interesting stories among the players the Vikings signed as free agents after the NFL draft. Johnson is easily as famous for something he did off the field as for things he did on it.

    nice read.
    He seems like a great guy.
    More concerned about making the best out of his circumstance, and learning from the best.
    He doesn't want to take over the starter spot, he knows he'll be a ST guy, so he wants to try to make the pro bowl as a special teamer.
    Thats awesome.

  8. #28
    gamecocksbaseball31's Avatar
    gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,499

    Re: Ian Johnson

    [size=16pt]Ian Johnson Liked the Vikings Plan[/size]

    http://min.scout.com/2/862713.html

  9. #29
    Purplebus is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    81

    Re: Ian Johnson

    Too bad some folks don't think Ian is 'that good'. From where I stand he's pretty special, but I only watched him develop for a few years and haven't really been interested in pro football since Montana retired; until the Vikes offered the man an opportunity. I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll become as a Viking. Looks like I may be getting a #42 purple jersey in the near future.

  10. #30
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Ian Johnson

    "Purplebus" wrote:
    Too bad some folks don't think Ian is 'that good'. From where I stand he's pretty special, but I only watched him develop for a few years and haven't really been interested in pro football since Montana retired; until the Vikes offered the man an opportunity. I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll become as a Viking. Looks like I may be getting a #42 purple jersey in the near future.
    FYI - 14 teams offered him an opportunity.
    The Vikings ponied up the most money.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 06:39 PM
  2. Tyrell Johnson psyched for first game action - Johnson far from star-struck
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. Chad Johnson VS Larry Johnson - Nice read,
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:45 AM
  4. Johnson
    By lilvikes33 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 10:40 PM
  5. Johnson
    By in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 05:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •