Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: I know im gonna get ripped on but.....

Wow, I'm sorry ill make sure and ok my titles from now on. I hear you wyorob the clicks are worse than a pack full of high school girls. I guess I didnt realize you had to have a thousand plus posts to be a vikings fan...my bad.

wyorob is offline Starter

We will know when they tell us. I like to speculate and wonder whats going to happen and see what others opinions may be.. I bet it does not get done for a while and Daunte gets his 6 mil.

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww guys! :grouphug:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"wyorob" wrote:
    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    Would that be the topic regard JVON and CPEP, if so i felt it would be easier for everyone to see this thread. I have noticed that people get rather cranky on this site...gol 'darnit. Just trying to post a thought. I also think that JVON is better than the recievers we currently have. Cmon y'all simma down
    If you post a thought of your own you get run off and locked out. If your not in a little click thats happening here you get shot down. We are not sports writers here just fans who love to talk Vikings football. Some of the ones who have been here from the start a cool, but there are some grouches here.
    The only reason people are grouches, as you say, is because you do NOT follow the rules of the forum, regarding posting new threads on topics that are already out there, ripping on established members, etc.

Perhaps you need to go here and you'll know what I mean:

Forum Rules

Pay particular attention to #14.

Thanks,

Shock
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Wow, I'm sorry ill make sure and ok my titles from now on. I hear you wyorob the clicks are worse than a pack full of high school girls. I guess I didnt realize you had to have a thousand plus posts to be a vikings fan...my bad.
    i wonder the same thing sometimes..i dont bother posting threads anymore because each time i do, i get ripped for it..even when it has absolutely nothing to do with any other thread, people still say things like "well if its got dauntes name in it then just say it in another thread thats already up"
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

I know DCGirl but i just am sick of it. Im afraid to even create a topic anymroe because i think one of the mods wont approve. And if we express an opinion that goes against the group then we are ripped on. I feel like when i come on here i cant be myself. All i wanna do is talking Vikings football and i cant. Javon would be an excellent addition to any team i was just suggesting that maybe it be ours. Im sorry i dont have as many posts, but im a full time student at Winona State University, i work 35 hours a week and i have to study besides that, so i dont have time to post things like "i agree" or "i hear ya" just to up my total.

Prophet Guest

That's just ridiculous. I have plenty of people that hate me and plenty of people that don't. It doesn't bother me either way. Don't be so sensitive. My first post in the thread was:

I have a good idea. Start about four more threads with this topic so we will really know everyone's opinion. Sorry, no patience today....again.
    Nothing huffy about that, I said right up front that I have no patience today and it was a repeat thread of one that was being actively posted on.

The next post was quoting gregair13 who has the title 'Cranky Pants' and he called me cranky. I laughed.

Winona's next response was a justification of why he started a repeat thread:

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Would that be the topic regard JVON and CPEP, if so i felt it would be easier for everyone to see this thread. I have noticed that people get rather cranky on this site...gol 'darnit. Just trying to post a thought. I also think that JVON is better than the recievers we currently have. Cmon y'all simma down
    I simply said fine, but if that was your reasoning, then why did you title the thread, "I know im gonna get ripped on but...' That doesn't even address the issue of why you justified starting a new thread.

The clique thing is ridiculous. People develop friendships by spending time together. Simple as that.

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

"wyorob" wrote:
    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    If you post a thought of your own you get run off and locked out. If your not in a little click thats happening here you get shot down. We are not sports writers here just fans who love to talk Vikings football. Some of the ones who have been here from the start a cool, but there are some grouches here.
    yup happened to me 2 times on posts that were about culpepper but people that have been a "member" here longer and have many posts do the same thing and it is ok EVERYONE is cranky about all this dc crap but really......calm down everyone this is meant to be FUN

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Anybody heard anything about what he's looking for contract wise since his injury?

Granted WR is not one of our top needs.....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "wyorob" wrote:
    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    The only reason people are grouches, as you say, is because you do NOT follow the rules of the forum, regarding posting new threads on topics that are already out there, ripping on established members, etc.

Perhaps you need to go here and you'll know what I mean:

Forum Rules

Pay particular attention to #14.

Thanks,

Shock
    basically you are saying that it is only okay for "established" members to rip on newbies? thats the impression i get from this site
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast