Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: I know im gonna get ripped on but.....

we dont have any receivers that are nearly as good as him, and that would really elevate burlesons play having a #1 to lineup next to..the problem is his knee injury, otherwise you couldnt complain about picking this guy up, unless you had to pay him moss money, then no way
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Navycoach is offline Starter

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Well we are all ready to praise K Rob and he has had "one good season" at reciever. Dont get me wrong i love K Rob. Im just saying Walker would be a good addition. Also, looking at threads from last year, no one wanted Sharper, that is until we signed him then it was great. Lets not contradict ourselves boys.
    It's a good thought WV. However, I got to see K Rob play out here in Seattle many times. Everyone KNEW he had skills, he just couldn't get ahold of them. A fresh start somewhere else did him good, and he's learned to harness those skills.
    Who knows, maybe a fresh start would do some Javon some good to.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i dont want walker. we already ahve 5 WRs who can get the job done.

"Prophet" wrote:
    I have a good idea. Start about four more threads with this topic so we will really know everyone's opinion. Sorry, no patience today....again.
    and they call me cranky! gesh
    We're bringing purple back.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

No way, were are all angry at Culpepper for bringin weak statements in the media and so, and Walker did excatly the same..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Prophet Guest

"gregair13" wrote:
    i dont want walker. we already ahve 5 WRs who can get the job done.

"Prophet" wrote:
    I have a good idea. Start about four more threads with this topic so we will really know everyone's opinion. Sorry, no patience today....again.
    and they call me cranky! gesh
    lmao, I was wondering if you were going to say something. There is a thread about this topic that we've been posting on today. It's not like it's buried four pages deep.

I don't want him. If he signs, fine. As long as it's not for big $$ or it's an incentive-laden contract.

There are too many concerns that are non-WR related right now.

Would that be the topic regard JVON and CPEP, if so i felt it would be easier for everyone to see this thread. I have noticed that people get rather cranky on this site...damn. Just trying to post a thought. I also think that JVON is better than the recievers we currently have. Cmon y'all simma down

wyorob is offline Starter

Send Walker to Minn and Daunte to the packers. We would have a deep threat and the Packers would have a guy that would give us the ball right back with all of Dauntes fumbles. Plus we would get to punish him with monster hits for being such a jerk off.

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

wyorob is offline Starter

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Would that be the topic regard JVON and CPEP, if so i felt it would be easier for everyone to see this thread. I have noticed that people get rather cranky on this site...gol 'darnit. Just trying to post a thought. I also think that JVON is better than the recievers we currently have. Cmon y'all simma down
    If you post a thought of your own you get run off and locked out. If your not in a little click thats happening here you get shot down. We are not sports writers here just fans who love to talk Vikings football. Some of the ones who have been here from the start a cool, but there are some grouches here.

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Would that be the topic regard JVON and CPEP, if so i felt it would be easier for everyone to see this thread. I have noticed that people get rather cranky on this site...gol 'darnit. Just trying to post a thought. I also think that JVON is better than the recievers we currently have. Cmon y'all simma down
    Learn to follow the forum rules, newb, and maybe people will react the way you want them to.

It's all good, though - people are just sick of ALL the Daunte and off-season rumors and crap...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Prophet Guest

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    That would make sense if the title of your thread even alluded to Walker. There is no mention of his name, it's just by chance that someone even comes into the thread.

=================================
    KFFL
    Packers | Walker wants out; doesn't plan to show up to training camp
    Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:53:39 -0800

Updating ongoing reports, Michael Smith, of ESPN.com, reports Green Bay Packers WR Javon Walker (knee) has no interest in playing for the Packers again. Walker said he has expressed his feelings to head coach Mike McCarthy and his agent, Kennard McGuire, has asked general manager Ted Thompson to deal Walker to another team. "I just don't feel like this is the best place for me to be right now," Walker said, who doesn't plan to show up for training camp. "If I had to go back there, I'd retire. I don't have to play," Walker noted while also stating he'd be willing to repay a portion of his signing bonus. The source of the bitterness is the team's refusal to discuss his contract, which has one year remaining. However, Walker said money is not the issue at this point.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast