Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I-AA vs. DII

Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: I-AA vs. DII

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The REAL QB we should have picked from the SWAC:

http://www.nflhs.com/news/features/2006draftEugene_04102006_sim.asp

We should sign him up and allocate him to NFL Europe...he would LIGHT IT UP over there!!!

I guarantee you that if he ends up in the CFL, Arena League or NFL Europe, he will be a force to be reckoned with!
    Did he even declare for the draft? If you go to NFL.com and look at the draft tracker, and search by school (Grambling St.), he isn't on the list. The only player from that school that declared for the draft is DE Jason Hatcher.
    HAHA. wow. What a coincidence. Theres this new show on BET (black entertainment television), called "Season of the Tiger". It's about Grambling College's football team and marching band. Of course, Bruce is one of the main characters.

I had read this thread the other day, and just now i was watching tv and saw that this show was on. I didnt even realize the show was about the same school and player you guys were talking about, until i saw the intro. They show a big lineman looking player throwing a football, and I thought, no way thats a QB. Sure enough, after confirming again with this thread, it was Bruce Eugene.

Funny, in the episode I just saw, they talk about Bruce's eating and his weight, and how he probably wont get drafted because of it. They try to put him on a diet but of course he doesnt do it. lol They show his mom getting mad at him cause he wont diet and saying if he doesnt get drafted it'll be his fault and he needs to take it more seriously. Of course, he didnt think it would matter and he would end up getting drafted anyways.

Anyways, just thought I'd share that. Sorry this ended up being so long.

Heres the link to the show if anyone wants to check it out.
    http://www.bet.com/Site+Management/SeasonoftheTiger.htm

Im not sure if Minnesota's cable provides BET. Last time i was there I didnt see it, but that was a couple years ago.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I-AA vs. DII

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The REAL QB we should have picked from the SWAC:

http://www.nflhs.com/news/features/2006draftEugene_04102006_sim.asp

We should sign him up and allocate him to NFL Europe...he would LIGHT IT UP over there!!!

I guarantee you that if he ends up in the CFL, Arena League or NFL Europe, he will be a force to be reckoned with!
    Yes, and if he would block after handing off the ball we would have a 6th lineman we would be unstoppable!

He is a decent player and he could be a NFL backup like Jared Lorenzen (NYG) from Kentucky a few years ago "The Round Mound of Touchdown."

He's WAY BETTER than Lorenzen...just not as tall...one of those "measurables" that the NFL scouts get their panties all in a wad about!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123