Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: HUTCHINSON OFFER HAS MAJOR POISON PILL

Adam Schefter wrote:

today:

March 15

Now that Willie McGinest signed with the Browns, don't be shocked if the team goes after linebacker LaVar Arrington. The Browns have not shied away from spending money, could opt to spend more on Arrington.

It now looks like the Seahawks are leaning towards matching the offer sheet that Steve Hutchinson signed with the Vikings. The team has until Monday to make its decision, but if it were made today, it would be match!

see this is why I feel we are not out of the water yet with Hutch. if they match he signs with them cause of all the guaranteed money--no brainer. and he will end up just using us to get a better deal.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

we'll see what happens...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"Minneapolis Star Tribune (scroll down) (registration required): "The word in Seattle is that Hutchinson is not happy with his present employers, because the Seahawks found a way to give big contracts to tackle Walter Jones and running back Shaun Alexander without taking care of him. He has told people he prefers to play with the Vikings."

some good news.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    Adam Schefter wrote:

today:

March 15

Now that Willie McGinest signed with the Browns, don't be shocked if the team goes after linebacker LaVar Arrington. The Browns have not shied away from spending money, could opt to spend more on Arrington.

It now looks like the Seahawks are leaning towards matching the offer sheet that Steve Hutchinson signed with the Vikings. The team has until Monday to make its decision, but if it were made today, it would be match!

see this is why I feel we are not out of the water yet with Hutch. if they match he signs with them cause of all the guaranteed money--no brainer. and he will end up just using us to get a better deal.
    Again though, it is coming from Adam Schefter. Where is he getting this information from, and why is nobody else reporting it?

Also, I thought the Seachickens recieved the offer sheet Sunday night... that means they only have until Sunday night, not Monday to decide. Tick tick tick tick tick...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

Only a few more days until we know if Steve Hutchinson will be a Viking.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    Adam Schefter wrote:

today:

March 15

Can't blame Hutchinson for using us to get the better deal. That's the nature of the Transition Tag. Hopefully the Seahawks are just sweating us, otherwise they'll go to Arbitration to try and remove the "Poison Pill", and that would just take forever. However it plays out, I say "Fair play" to Hutchinson, he's endeared himself to us Vikes fans already, but if he does go back to the Seahawks he'll have $49 million guaranteed.

Way to play the system.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314