Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    swardsooner is offline Rookie

How 'Bout Bulger?

Got his walking papers today. I think he had an impossible uphill climb at St. Louis. He's a proven NFL calibre QB that might thrive in Minnesota with a real o-line.

Re:How 'Bout Bulger?

If you guys where running the Vikings, you'd have 20 QBs on the roster by now.

You're getting Favre back, TJ and Sage are on the roster, why on earth would you want to add another veteran? If anything, I'd want another young, developmental guy.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

swardsooner wrote:
    Got his walking papers today. I think he had an impossible uphill climb at St. Louis. He's a proven NFL calibre QB that might thrive in Minnesota with a real o-line.
    Dear God, no.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

swardsooner is offline Rookie

Whoa...he's 33. Thought he was 30. Time flies. Oh well, Favre has made 40 the new 30. :P

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

If we didn't have Sage I would be for it. I think we are pretty set at #2 and #3 QB.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

How many of you that are considering this cat were worried about Dnabb staying healthy.

Suffice it to say that Dnabb is a Ironman compared to Bulger.

Look, the cat is a average at best QB when he has a OL that can give him extra time. Put any sort of pressure on him and he folds like a wet paper sack.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Rockmolder wrote:
    If you guys where running the Vikings, you'd have 20 QBs on the roster by now.

You're getting Favre back, TJ and Sage are on the roster, why on earth would you want to add another veteran? If anything, I'd want another young, developmental guy.
    Thank you Jesus!! One sane voice from out of the wilderness!! We don't need another old vet to get us through another season. We need to find a QB in this draft so he can learn from Favre for a year!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

swardsooner wrote:
    He has been injured too much, and his production has fallen off so radically from his 2006 season that there is more than just the complimenting team to blame.

I would go with Jackson before going with Bulger (and if anyone knows how I feel about Jackson, then they will realize what a statement that is).
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

NodakPaul wrote:
    swardsooner wrote:
    He has been injured too much, and his production has fallen off so radically from his 2006 season that there is more than just the complimenting team to blame.

I would go with Jackson before going with Bulger (and if anyone knows how I feel about Jackson, then they will realize what a statement that is).
    Hear, hear! But good to hear!

Honestly, I'd rather have Sage than Bulger.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    swardsooner wrote:

Hear, hear! But good to hear!

Honestly, I'd rather have Sage than Bulger.
    I would rather eat a fish that was washed up on a beach for a week in the heat of summer than Phat Pat's fermented dingleberries.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast