Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Madieu

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Hello Madieu

Yeah, he seems to pop up in most FA threads!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    i love that this is a madieu williams thread and sum1 is sniffing mosses crotch here
    It always happens...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    i love that this is a madieu williams thread and sum1 is sniffing mosses crotch here
    Why are people so anti Moss here. He is possible the 2nd or greatest WR of all time.
    He did incredible things for this team and is a Hall of Famer. Why all the hate?
    It's like 49ers fans hating Joe Montana. If you don't like Moss then you're an idiot.
    He gave his all in Min and helped us beat the Packs in lambeu in the playoffs(only 2nd time it was done in history) on a Bad ankle. Is it his fault managment ran him out of town and Red McCombs was a greedy b*tch.

Randy is my favorite player and I will always support him. He gave us plenty out amazing memories to cherish.
    /rant

I don't disagree with you kevoncox, but people constantly bring him up in threads that have nothing to do with him. He was a great player for the vikes and still is a great player, but we need to face reality that he will never be coming back to the great state of Minnesota and play for our beloved VIKINGS!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Why are people so anti Moss here. He is possible the 2nd or greatest WR of all time.
    He did incredible things for this team and is a Hall of Famer. Why all the hate?
    It's like 49ers fans hating Joe Montana. If you don't like Moss then you're an idiot.
    He gave his all in Min and helped us beat the Packs in lambeu in the playoffs(only 2nd time it was done in history) on a Bad ankle. Is it his fault managment ran him out of town and Red McCombs was a greedy b*tch.

Randy is my favorite player and I will always support him. He gave us plenty out amazing memories to cherish.
    /rant
    /rant ignored because poster yet again referred to those who don't agree with him as an idiot.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

sooooo williams huh

Thanks josdin00

mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    http://www.madieuwilliams.org/
    Who is going to redesign that website?

Webby do you have time?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves there mblack! lol

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"happy" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:

/rant
    /rant ignored because poster yet again referred to those who don't agree with him as an idiot.

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that the Minnesota Vikings have worked out an agreement with free-agent safety Madieu Williams.

The deal for Madieu is six years, $34 million.

He's expected to sign the contract when he arrives in Minnesota later today.
    www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GOOOOD

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast