Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    j law 4 the vikings is offline Training Camp

The Heart is back in Minnesota!

At last something that has been mia since Cris Carter left is back in Minnesota.
    Heart, here are a few prime examples of Heart being shown once again in the land of the lakes.

The best book I ever read is the Bible. I've read the entire Bible twice in my spare time. I'm going on my third time reading it. There's always different stuff you take out of it.

I'd want my friends to describe me as someone who wants to be the best. They always say I haven't changed, that I'm the same person.
    I want to show others how to win in order to help them teach me how to win!

We complain about the wrong people being here, if only we drafted this guy, or signed this guy, or didn't cut that guy, but lets face it we never praise the people who we do have that make the Vikings something more then just a football team.
    The Cris Carters, the Randal Cunninghams, and the Randal McDandals or anyone that literly bleed purple and gold for so many years to bring unity and peace to the team.
    They were the true Vikings that we were proud of and charished.

Troy Williamson, Randy Moss, and many others through out the years had tallent, but never had heart or the knowledge of the team.
    But we support them, and nock the rest of the guys that do care about the meaning of Team?
    WHY ?

Let's send some love to the people that are here now, wanting to see greatness for the Vikings, and are working hard in doing so.
    Those are the people that you should praise and care about.
    So when we use the phraise I am a Vikings fan we have something to be proud of!

Please feel free to respond.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Heart is back in Minnesota!

???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    ???
    i hear that
    ??? ???

Thanks josdin00

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"j" wrote:
    At last something that has been mia since Cris Carter left is back in Minnesota.
    Heart, here are a few prime examples of Heart being shown once again in the land of the lakes.

The best book I ever read is the Bible. I've read the entire Bible twice in my spare time. I'm going on my third time reading it. There's always different stuff you take out of it.

I'd want my friends to describe me as someone who wants to be the best. They always say I haven't changed, that I'm the same person.

We complain about the wrong people being here, if only we drafted this guy, or signed this guy, or didn't cut that guy, but lets face it we never praise the people who we do have that make the Vikings something more then just a football team.
    The Cris Carters, the Randal Cunninghams, and the Randal McDandals or anyone that literly bleed purple and gold for so many years to bring unity and peace to the team.

Troy Williamson, Randy Moss, and many others through out the years had tallent, but never had heart or the knowledge of the team.
    But we support them, and nock the rest of the guys that do care about the meaning of Team?
    WHY ?

Let's send some love to the people that are here now, wanting to see greatness for the Vikings, and are working hard in doing so.

moss didnt have knowledge of the team? heck after carter left, he WAS the team

also, what does your reading a science fiction novel have to do with anything?

other than that, you seem like a passionate vikes fan, so you are cool with me..go vikes! 8)
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

SAYYY WHAT?

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

>
    I want the last 5 mins of my life back.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

As my good friend Sno said earlier today.....I must ponder on this one for a time before I respond.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

The best book I've ever read is the Bible, I've read the entire Bible twice in my spare time.
    I'm going on my third time reading it
    I'm glad you know how to copy and paste.
    Make sure next time when you steal stuff from an article and post it here, make sure you reference the article.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    The best book I've ever read is the Bible, I've read the entire Bible twice in my spare time.
    I'm going on my third time reading it
    I'm glad you know how to copy and paste.
    Make sure next time when you steal stuff from an article and post it here, make sure you reference the article.
    I think that is what he was doing my friend. Probably new to the site and just doesn't know all the ropes.
    I sure he wasn't trying to steal.

Infact if I were to guess, I would say his post is along the lines of being glad that we have someone like BB on the team.
    If that is the case I am sure he will find the thread(s) merged on this very subject.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

"j" wrote:

WHY ?

Zero point to your post....HaHa

Also...How can you put RANDY MOSS and troy williamson in the same sentence?! HaHa.

*SKOL!*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast