Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 92
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    Kffl

    Texans | Gray set to sign with team
    Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:30:54 -0700

    John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports free-agent QB Quinn Gray (Jaguars) said he is set to sign a one-year contract with the Houston Texans. The team is giving him a one-year deal worth $635,000, including $40,000 to sign.

    Man I love the speculation, in the offseason

  2. #2
    mountainviking's Avatar
    mountainviking is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,840

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    That my friends if fricken good news.
    I suspect they like the idea of an extra third round pick, and a cheaper backup QB.
    This might just lead to the depth we're looking for in one of our bigger holes.
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

    "Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    "mountainviking" wrote:
    That my friends if fricken good news.
    I suspect they like the idea of an extra third round pick, and a cheaper backup QB.
    This might just lead to the depth we're looking for in one of our bigger holes.
    Who's to say they don't keep Gray & Rosenfels?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    "mountainviking" wrote:
    That my friends if fricken good news.
    I suspect they like the idea of an extra third round pick, and a cheaper backup QB.
    This might just lead to the depth we're looking for in one of our bigger holes.
    Makes you wonder why we don't like the same?

  5. #5
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    "Garland" wrote:
    Kffl

    Texans | Gray set to sign with team
    Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:30:54 -0700

    John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports free-agent QB Quinn Gray (Jaguars) said he is set to sign a one-year contract with the Houston Texans. The team is giving him a one-year deal worth $635,000, including $40,000 to sign.

    Man I love the speculation, in the offseason
    John McClain?



    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    Kffl

    Texans | Gray set to sign with team
    Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:30:54 -0700

    John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports free-agent QB Quinn Gray (Jaguars) said he is set to sign a one-year contract with the Houston Texans. The team is giving him a one-year deal worth $635,000, including $40,000 to sign.

    Man I love the speculation, in the offseason
    John McClain?

    Yippie Kayay.

  7. #7
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    That my friends if fricken good news.
    I suspect they like the idea of an extra third round pick, and a cheaper backup QB.
    This might just lead to the depth we're looking for in one of our bigger holes.
    Who's to say they don't keep Gray & Rosenfels?
    That is a very real possibility. Lets just hope this is the beginning of something bigger.

  8. #8
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    Kffl

    Texans | Gray set to sign with team
    Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:30:54 -0700

    John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports free-agent QB Quinn Gray (Jaguars) said he is set to sign a one-year contract with the Houston Texans. The team is giving him a one-year deal worth $635,000, including $40,000 to sign.

    Man I love the speculation, in the offseason
    John McClain?

    Yippie Kayay.
    LMAO

  9. #9
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    http://ww3.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1469

    Report: Gray to sign with Texans
    March 23rd, 2008 – 7:04 PM by Judd Zulgad

    Former Jaguars quarterback Quinn Gray told the Houston Chronicle on Sunday that he plans to sign a one-year contract with the Texans.

  10. #10
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Gray deal done with Texans, Sage deal next?

    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/5641676.html

    Barring unforeseen complications, former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Quinn Gray will sign a one-year deal for $645,000 with the Texans today, giving them three veterans at the most important position on the team.

    Coach Rick Smith said last week the Texans prefer to have three veteran quarterbacks on the roster when the regular season begins.

    Only time will tell on his one.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Texans near deal to send Rosenfels to Vikings: Part Duex
    By kevoncox in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:06 PM
  2. Texans sign Schaub to 6-year, $48 million dollar deal.
    By xlb57 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 11:51 AM
  3. Texans revamp Johnson's deal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 06:03 PM
  4. Texans work on deal for Bennett
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 08:52 AM
  5. Mario Williams to Texans #1 a DONE DEAL !!!
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 05:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •