Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    "aceclown" wrote:
    profootballtalk.com

    [size=12pt]GRAHAM TO VISIT RAIDERS AFTER BRONCOS[/size]

    An industry source tells us that free-agent tight end Daniel Graham is scheduled to visit with the Raiders after visiting with the Broncos.

    Of course, that fact alone might be enough to get the Broncos to do whatever is necessary to get him signed.

    The Vikings are the third or fourth stop, we're told.
    If it gets that far.
    If he's going through 2 teams before us we might as well forget it.
    No doubt our chances of signing him arent very good, but its not a lost cause yet.
    Stranger things have happened in free agency.


    Chuch.

  2. #42
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    Oh well. There's always the draft. 8)

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    230

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    i'm not sure it deserves it's own thread.... here's a snippet from ESPN:

    Patriots tight end Daniel Graham visits the Broncos on Friday and has the Seahawks on his list of visits for later in the weekend. The Vikings persuaded Rams wide receiver Kevin Curtis to visit them first, but there could be weather problems. Most people thought Curtis would go to Detroit. The Vikings are also scheduling a trip for Giants tight end Visanthe Shiancoe for Friday.

  4. #44
    UndisputedVike's Avatar
    UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    748

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    KFFL

    Vikings | Shiancoe scheduled to visit Friday
    Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:19:31 -0800

    John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports free agent TE Visanthe Shiancoe (Giants) is scheduled to visit with the Minnesota Vikings Friday, March 2.


    Oh wow, we were better off keeping Wiggins if he's the guy that's supposed to stretch the field. I say we go after Greg Olsen in the draft.

  5. #45
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    "arrested_developer" wrote:
    i'm not sure it deserves it's own thread.... here's a snippet from ESPN:

    Patriots tight end Daniel Graham visits the Broncos on Friday and has the Seahawks on his list of visits for later in the weekend. The Vikings persuaded Rams wide receiver Kevin Curtis to visit them first, but there could be weather problems. Most people thought Curtis would go to Detroit. The Vikings are also scheduling a trip for Giants tight end Visanthe Shiancoe for Friday.
    That's just wonderful. : Everyone is bitching about Wiggins' who averages 9.1 yards per catch in '04 and '05 and now we go after a guy that has a career average of 7.2!
    >

    Where's the upgrade?




    On the other hand, I am happy about the Curtis visit.

  6. #46
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    Effin weather, just gr


    Chuch.

  7. #47
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    KFFL

    Vikings | Shiancoe scheduled to visit Friday
    Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:19:31 -0800

    John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports free agent TE Visanthe Shiancoe (Giants) is scheduled to visit with the Minnesota Vikings Friday, March 2.


    Oh wow, we were better off keeping Wiggins if he's the guy that's supposed to stretch the field. I say we go after Greg Olsen in the draft.
    I agree.

    Wiggins had 11 more catches last year than Shiancoe has had his entire career!

    http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/135115

    http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396083

  8. #48
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    "aceclown" wrote:
    profootballtalk.com

    [size=12pt]GRAHAM TO VISIT RAIDERS AFTER BRONCOS[/size]

    An industry source tells us that free-agent tight end Daniel Graham is scheduled to visit with the Raiders after visiting with the Broncos.

    Of course, that fact alone might be enough to get the Broncos to do whatever is necessary to get him signed.

    The Vikings are the third or fourth stop, we're told.
    If it gets that far.


    Wow...that is not what I expected to wake up to.It seemed to good to be true.Like I said ALOT of teams where talking Graham.Now that is more evident, and it seems like we might not get him.


    I really truly hope the Vikes contacted Kurtis, and we're first on his list.If he goes to Detroit first, might as well say goodbye.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  9. #49
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    KFFL

    Vikings | Shiancoe scheduled to visit Friday
    Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:19:31 -0800

    John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports free agent TE Visanthe Shiancoe (Giants) is scheduled to visit with the Minnesota Vikings Friday, March 2.


    Oh wow, we were better off keeping Wiggins if he's the guy that's supposed to stretch the field. I say we go after Greg Olsen in the draft.
    I agree.

    Wiggins had 11 more catches last year than Shiancoe has had his entire career!
    Part of the problem with Wiggins is that he was a liability when asked to block.
    I have no clue if this guy is better, but there is more to these decisions than just the easy-to-find stats.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #50
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Graham Ready To Sign?

    In an effort to keep discussion a little more organized:

    Graham signs with Broncos:

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888912&?topic=32 051.msg542596;topicseen#new

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. GRAHAM SIGNS WITH BRONCOS (Maybe?)
    By skum in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 06:24 AM
  2. If we cant get Graham...
    By vikingsfanpa8202 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 09:21 AM
  3. Vikings to slow Graham might sign with broncos!!
    By SuperVikes07 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 01:08 PM
  4. Graham To Vikings????
    By PurplePlain in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 07:06 PM
  5. (Merged) Graham Is A Likely Target
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 03:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •