Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Good Mock draft site

im saying its almost a sure thing that bush is going 1st, and ferguson will go #2 to protect the saints big investment in brees (assuming they keep the pick)
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

#17. Jay Cutler QB The Vikings are in full-scale rebuilding mode, but Cutler knows about playing on bad teams in adverse situations.

Thats funny, since when is 9-7 a bad team?BTW his draft is a bunch of BS

chilifoot is offline Starter

"smootbythefoot" wrote:
    #17. Jay Cutler QB The Vikings are in full-scale rebuilding mode, but Cutler knows about playing on bad teams in adverse situations.

Thats funny, since when is 9-7 a bad team?BTW his draft is a bunch of BS
    yeah, "bad team" is a little harsh.... cutler's EXTREMELY over-rated anyways and i don't see us taking him even if he falls to #17.... he has proven very little as a college player, aside from having the patience to play for the SEC's doormat

and brees is not a long-term solution for the saints... the contract they signed him to is likely going to end up being only a two year deal.... so QB is not out of the question for the Saints... do not be surprised if they end up taking Leinart when he's sitting there at #2 on draft day.... he would be pretty hard to pass on

Young should end up going #3 to the Titans, which will leave Cutler as the only one of the 3 top QBs left with 14 picks on the board before we draft at #17.... chances are that one of those teams will be sold on him enough to take him, but if not, it seems to speak volumes on a guy who some think is the top QB in the draft.... i'd rather wait til round 2 or 3 and take Omar Jacobs or Charlie Whitehurst.... or maybe even wait til the later rounds and take someone like DJ Shockley

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Thing is, I can see Cutler falling like Aaron Rodgers did last year. I'm kinda fearful that he'll be on our draftboard and the Vikes will say "well we didn't expect him to fall to us so we've GOTTA take him!" exactly like the Packers did last year.

I'd rather we didn't draft a first round QB.. But we'll see. Opinions can change.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    IM LOVIN ALL THE ONES ABOUT CUTLER GOIN TO US!!!!!!

Did you read this one???????????????

It has The Saints trading their pick to the Pack for Reggie Bush and they have the Texans drafting Furgeson!

Wow!

http://www.junkyardjake.com/NFLDraft/index.htm
    Heck, if the Colts get DeAngelo they won't miss a beat...just like when they traded Marshall Faulk to the Rams and drafted Edgerrin James!

Of course, Marshall had the last laugh...he got a SB ring and the Colts got bubkes! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

chilifoot is offline Starter

"Benet" wrote:
    Thing is, I can see Cutler falling like Aaron Rodgers did last year. I'm kinda fearful that he'll be on our draftboard and the Vikes will say "well we didn't expect him to fall to us so we've GOTTA take him!" exactly like the Packers did last year.

I'd rather we didn't draft a first round QB.. But we'll see. Opinions can change.
    i'd rather wait til next year to get a 1st round QB (Brady Quinn)... i wouldn't mind trading away some picks to get him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12