Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Re: Goldenboy speaks

Sure, it might be a rumor, but we've been let down before. Don't tell me you thought that Culpepper would turn out the way he did back in '04.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Tell him to shut his old a$$ up and that he is lucky that he might be the starter next year!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I'm not the biggest Brad Johnson fan but for someone who is having a meltdown over Daunte leaving, here you go

Super Bowls: Johnson 1- Culpepper 0

There are plenty of other stats just from 2005 while playing on the same that could be posted but logic doesn't compute with you. I'm also willing to bet you have no idea what they are because you clearly know nothing about football and waste everyone's time posting your drivel on this board. You'd be a perfect Packer fan, only caring about one average to below average QB and not about the team.
    Desmond Howard SB-1
    Cris Carter-0
    Who is better? SB's don't mean everything...Look at the numbers

The fact is certain vikings fans whom do not know anything about football hated pep from the moment he got here. The fact I am color blind when it comes to QB means I wouldn't fit in as a GB fan or your neighbor at the trailor park., Johnsons' agent stated something that you might not want to hear because for some reason he's god. I can't get over the fact that if certain players do something or say something it doesnt matter, you put the blinders on, but if it comes from someone else they need to be hung. Place your drivel somewhere else. I was listening to KFAN today and that's what his agent stated. If thats drivel....I guess i'm in the wrong.
    You republican whore!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    KFAN reported today johnsons agent told the vikings he wants starting QB money now that he's the starter. What a joke, Doubt people will put a fuss about that though.. He's the man right!? It was stated on I think PA and Dubay.

He signed his 3-year deal. He can complain all he wants, he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Won't get another cent.

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    KFAN reported today johnsons agent told the vikings he wants starting QB money now that he's the starter. What a joke, Doubt people will put a fuss about that though.. He's the man right!? It was stated on I think PA and Dubay.

He signed his 3-year deal. He can complain all he wants, he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Won't get another cent.
    How does that differ from DC and his situation?

Double standard.

Brad is a trouble maker!!!

The only option is to trade him or release him. :roll:

It is a double standard, but...this is MN we invented double standards
    You republican whore!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:

Double standard.

Brad didn't STATE he wanted to be traded and/or released, CPep did.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Desmond Howard SB-1
    Cris Carter-0
    Who is better? SB's don't mean everything...Look at the numbers

Johnsons' agent stated something that you might not want to hear because for some reason he's god.
    Try reading the first sentence if you are going to quote me. I know you are stupid but I didn't think dyslexic as well. What would make you say he's God other than you are an idiot? Its obvious you are not a Vikings fan and you know nothing about football. You are also either mentally ret@rded or have some serious homoerotic tendencies toward Daunte. You are a troll and you aren't fooling anyone.

I've looked at the numbers. Look at the most recent numbers when all things were equal.

Comparing two starting QBs is more realistice than a #1 reciever vs a return man. Try again loser. I see where you are going with that one but you still missed it.

[color=red]

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

This thread has got to be kidding me. Why is everyone or I for thta matter even going to give this the time of day? Face the facts, Pep is gone. Moss is gone. BJ is the starter with the rest of the team they have. Live it, love it, like it, or leave it. We have a good team and the choices made so far were in the BEST INTEREST OF THE TEAM. Pep started this BS. What's BJ going to do? Ask for more money? Or what???? Is he going to quit or play badly? I don't think so.

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:

Double standard.

Brad didn't STATE he wanted to be traded and/or released, CPep did.
    Double standard, people on this forum were bashing pep before he asked to be traded. Now johnson should know, being the great team leader he is, money isn't everything. With his SB win, being the great leader he is should be playing for the min. so we can get every player we need to win the SB.
    You republican whore!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast