Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Re: Future Pro Bowler: 8 minute highlight video

Possible 1St here at PPO...someone with a hard-on to draft a punter. How bored do you have to be to make a punter highlight video anyway... :

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"Schutz" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    [quote author=Schutz link=topic=43618.msg748762#msg748762 date=1206681638]
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=43618.msg748753#msg748753 date=1206680591]
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    i so hope Dallas gets him and he does something stupid again, and they lose Draft Picks
    dont we all
    so then jerry jones can realize how much of a dumb jiggly butt he is
    Well lets not get full on life yet, everybody thought he was an idiot for bringing in T.O. and so far that's worked out for him pretty darn good.
    Although I'm sure they are one bad Romo season from seeing that come crashing down as well.
    Or on the other hand JJ has always had this weird power to make troubled players and drug users make big impacts on his team.
    Whatever works I guess.
    IMO i would never take a risk on bringing pacman to my team now that the commish is saying the teams can be penalized for players actions
    [/quote]

But you also don't believe you can walk on water like Jerry Jones.
    Obviously the man knows how to build good football teams and is a good owner, but I think sometimes he just thinks he can roll with any punch.
    There are two owners that would go after Pacman and Al Davis already got a CB from Atlanta.
    So it only leaves one guy in the ring.

;D
    [/quote]

but u say hes a great owner and can build a great team, yet he has no playoff wins since clinton was in office, and the cards beat them in the playoffs. maybe he should stick to getting "good" guys instead of bringing in criminals

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Id take a Pac Man over a MAc.
    Pacman has apologized for his actiona, Mac had never acknoledged his irresponsibility and keeps pleading not guilty.
    well i think thats insane
    +1

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

I made it 2 minutes that music made me think I left my blender running with a few bats squealing in it or somethin. yeah its about field position. I
    can't get all sex-nuts and mongoloid strong over watching a punter. a punter or kicker if he's mustard he should be taken no soner than the 4th round depending on what is possibly out there.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

davike is offline Team Alumni

That was one of the most exciting highlight videos I have ever seen!

Oh man, at first I almost htought you were serious Norseman! Lol
    ;D

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    [quote author=DustinDupont link=topic=43618.msg748765#msg748765 date=1206681988]
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    i so hope Dallas gets him and he does something stupid again, and they lose Draft Picks
    dont we all
    Well lets not get full on life yet, everybody thought he was an idiot for bringing in T.O. and so far that's worked out for him pretty darn good.
    Although I'm sure they are one bad Romo season from seeing that come crashing down as well.
    Or on the other hand JJ has always had this weird power to make troubled players and drug users make big impacts on his team.
    Whatever works I guess.
    IMO i would never take a risk on bringing pacman to my team now that the commish is saying the teams can be penalized for players actions
    [/quote]

Obviously the man knows how to build good football teams and is a good owner, but I think sometimes he just thinks he can roll with any punch.
    There are two owners that would go after Pacman and Al Davis already got a CB from Atlanta.
    ;D
    [/quote]

but u say hes a great owner and can build a great team, yet he has no playoff wins since clinton was in office, and the cards beat them in the playoffs. maybe he should stick to getting "good" guys instead of bringing in criminals
    [/quote]

Oh ok, in that case tell me how many playoff wins Childress has had so far?
    Or how many superbowls have the Vikings won an orginization, I'm sure it's really close to as many as Jerry Jones has won....................

I will repeat it once again for the people in the back row, Jerry Jones is a good football owner.

"Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=43618.msg748766#msg748766 date=1206682215]
    [quote author=DustinDupont link=topic=43618.msg748765#msg748765 date=1206681988]
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    dont we all
    Whatever works I guess.
    [/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Or how many superbowls have the Vikings won an orginization, I'm sure it's really close to as many as Jerry Jones has won....................

I will repeat it once again for the people in the back row, Jerry Jones is a good football owner.
    [/quote]

there was no need to bring up the vikings or childress at all, we arent talking about them
    and theres a difference between being a great and being a winning owner, and JJ hasnt been doin that lately. and he is tryin to make himself look like a god here with pacman, and i hope he falls on his face

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    [quote author=Schutz link=topic=43618.msg748769#msg748769 date=1206682414]
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=43618.msg748766#msg748766 date=1206682215]
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    dont we all
    Whatever works I guess.
    [/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

there was no need to bring up the vikings or childress at all, we arent talking about them
    and theres a difference between being a great and being a winning owner, and JJ hasnt been doin that lately. and he is tryin to make himself look like a god here with pacman, and i hope he falls on his face
    [/quote]

There was reason, you faulted Jones for not having "good" players, yet that's what the Vikings pride themselves on, so I was just drawing a parallel that having "good" players doesn't equal wins all the time.

And since Jerry Jones isn't a great owner I guess the bar must be pretty high for great owners.
    Who is it then.
    Kraft?
    Wilf?
    What constitutes this "Great" owner tag if Jerry Jones isn't one of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123