Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GoVikes11 is offline Rookie

Future Pro Bowler: 8 minute highlight video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SlXFAyJIiGg

This guy is simply amazing.
    He is definitely a sleeper but if they Vikings reached and took him with our second rounder or got him with our first third rounder I'd be thrilled.
    He is a first round talent for sure and he is a warrior!
    I think he'll make a great pro and he plays the toughest position on the field.
    You guys know the saying right from some old school football great, I forget who... "Artificial turf and field position wins super bowls."

We already have half of that proven equation for success, this guy will complete our team.

We really need to draft this guy and as much as I love Kluwe I think this guy has hall of fame written all over him and trading up in the first round with a team like Atlanta may be our best bet to guarantee many super bowls in the next 20 years.
    Forget what I said about a second round reach he won't make it out of the top ten when the world sees this highlight video.
    After all punters last a long time in the NFL.
    Special Teams are always over-looked so I think this would pretty much give us the best special team unit of all time.
    I am so pumped for the draft now... forget about drafting Harvey, trading for a proven DE like Peppers or Taylor, acquiring a veteran backup QB, getting some O-Line depth, all we need to do is get this guy and Pacman Jones.

Pacman is a great character guy, the kind Childress wants to build his team around so I figure that he can convince Spielman and company to take a gamble on his clean record then we would win it all!
    I can just picture it now, I've been given the ability to swallow all of my food without chewing taking away minutes each day that I spend cutting up steak and things of that nature... and in this picture I am also watching the Vikings practice and this future hall of famer is punting to Pacman Jones in practice.
    Can you guys even begin to imagine how cool that would be?

So there you have it, my two keys to a super bowl:
    The greatest Punter of all time - TRADE UP, use whatever it takes... all of our draft picks if its needed to get this GUY!
    Think of those highlights with him wearing purple... wow!
    A great punt returner who is a fantastic person that is never responsible for innocent people being shot or any other strip club incidents on rainy days.

At 1 AM on school nights in Toronto we all gather around a campfire and watch highlight videos of the top punters.

In all seriousness WHO makes an 8 MINUTE highlight reel of a PUNTING PROSPECT?
    Thats almost as pointless as dedicating an entire thread to the guy and then rambling about stuff that makes no sense for everyone to see...

So what are your thoughts on the video and this fantastic prospect guys?

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Future Pro Bowler: 8 minute highlight video

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Wow, for a minute there I thought you were serious and I was about to question your sanity.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    of course who wouldnt???

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D

"Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    i so hope Dallas gets him and he does something stupid again, and they lose Draft Picks

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    i so hope Dallas gets him and he does something stupid again, and they lose Draft Picks
    dont we all
    so then jerry jones can realize how much of a dumb ass he is

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    dont we all
    so then jerry jones can realize how much of a dumb jiggly butt he is
    Well lets not get full on life yet, everybody thought he was an idiot for bringing in T.O. and so far that's worked out for him pretty darn good.
    Although I'm sure they are one bad Romo season from seeing that come crashing down as well.
    Or on the other hand JJ has always had this weird power to make troubled players and drug users make big impacts on his team.
    Whatever works I guess.

"Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    dont we all
    Well lets not get full on life yet, everybody thought he was an idiot for bringing in T.O. and so far that's worked out for him pretty darn good.
    Although I'm sure they are one bad Romo season from seeing that come crashing down as well.
    Or on the other hand JJ has always had this weird power to make troubled players and drug users make big impacts on his team.
    Whatever works I guess.
    IMO i would never take a risk on bringing pacman to my team now that the commish is saying the teams can be penalized for players actions

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=43618.msg748753#msg748753 date=1206680591]
    Jerry Jones does!
    ;D
    dont we all
    Whatever works I guess.
    IMO i would never take a risk on bringing pacman to my team now that the commish is saying the teams can be penalized for players actions
    [/quote]

But you also don't believe you can walk on water like Jerry Jones.
    Obviously the man knows how to build good football teams and is a good owner, but I think sometimes he just thinks he can roll with any punch.
    There are two owners that would go after Pacman and Al Davis already got a CB from Atlanta.
    So it only leaves one guy in the ring.
    ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast