Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Friday night pre-draft party dinner at Joe Senser's

    anybody want to go?

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Friday night pre-draft dinner somewhere

    Are you buying?

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Friday night pre-draft party dinner somewhere

    VQ & I will be there, wherever "there" happens to be.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Friday night pre-draft dinner somewhere

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Are you buying?
    NO

  5. #5
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Friday night pre-draft dinner somewhere

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Are you buying?
    NO
    I like your response.

    It's simple, quick, and to the point.

    It's going to cost you an arm and a leg just to drive here.
    You won't have enough cash left to buy yourself a peanut.

  6. #6
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Friday night pre-draft party dinner somewhere

    "singersp" wrote:
    VQ & I will be there, wherever "there" happens to be.
    Let me know so i can make arrangements would love to meet up with the fellow PPOers since it looks like the draft party is a no go for me.

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Friday night pre-draft dinner somewhere

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Are you buying?
    NO
    I like your response.

    It's simple, quick, and to the point.

    It's going to cost you an arm and a leg just to drive here.
    You won't have enough cash left to buy yourself a peanut.
    I'm not worried about it

  8. #8
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Friday night pre-draft dinner somewhere

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Are you buying?
    NO
    I like your response.

    It's simple, quick, and to the point.

    It's going to cost you an arm and a leg just to drive here.
    You won't have enough cash left to buy yourself a peanut.
    I'm not worried about it

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Friday night pre-draft party dinner somewhere

    I will not get in Minneapolis until around 10pm. I might be too late for dinner. If anyones stays out later I will stop by.

  10. #10
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Friday night pre-draft dinner somewhere

    "Garland" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Are you buying?
    NO
    I like your response.

    It's simple, quick, and to the point.

    It's going to cost you an arm and a leg just to drive here.
    You won't have enough cash left to buy yourself a peanut.
    I'm not worried about it
    hey GG could i use that pic as my avatar? do u mind?

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-draft night dinner anywhere?
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:15 PM
  2. Pre-game dinner tonight (Saturday) night
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
  3. Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:27 AM
  4. NFL Draft round one shortened - could be moved to Friday Night
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 07:52 AM
  5. (Unofficial) Official Pre-Draft-Party Dinner Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 07:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •