Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: FRIDAY 27/07!!! (CAJUN!)

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    nah cajun was leaving as i was eating so i didnt go say hi
    Well you must have missed Chuck Foreman in there also as he was in there to pick up a pizza at the same time Caj was in there.

Cajun isn't heading home just yet. He was at camp again today with some of us prominent PP.O.ers.

Namely, myself, Webby, Shockzilla, Neumdog & Vikings_Queen.

Tonight Cajun is on Lake Minnetonka on an Al & Alma's tour boat with his wife & some of her family.

I wonder what kind of party they are having?
    :-\
    [img width=450 height=325]http://www.gallery19.us/images/100-11845.jpg[/img]
    To funny.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Well you must have missed Chuck Foreman in there also as he was in there to pick up a pizza at the same time Caj was in there.

Cajun isn't heading home just yet. He was at camp again today with some of us prominent PP.O.ers.

Tonight Cajun is on Lake Minnetonka on an Al & Alma's tour boat with his wife & some of her family.

lmao, bet you are correct.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    this thread is for those of us lucky few that made it to camp on the first day of camp! it kicked jiggly butt being with in spitting distance of the players, seeing them for the first time since december.

Cajun, I saw you at Jake's Stadium Pizza!! i was going to come say hi to you but i was with my girlfriend, so... hi! i saw you and knew looked familiar but then i saw the back of your jersey, "Cajunvike" are you going again?
    You doofus...you should have come back inside and said HI...I ran into Chuck Foreman getting a pizza while I was there!
    >
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

Hey....where did you get that pic of my wife's family???

LOL

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

Hey....where did you get that pic of my wife's family???

LOL
    Odd? They were wide awake when you started talking to them.
    :-

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    this thread is for those of us lucky few that made it to camp on the first day of camp! it kicked jiggly butt being with in spitting distance of the players, seeing them for the first time since december.

Cajun, I saw you at Jake's Stadium Pizza!! i was going to come say hi to you but i was with my girlfriend, so... hi! i saw you and knew looked familiar but then i saw the back of your jersey, "Cajunvike" are you going again?
    You doofus...you should have come back inside and said HI...I ran into Chuck Foreman getting a pizza while I was there!
    >
    i wasn't leaving at the time, i was sitting down at the far wall opposite the counter already eating, while you guys were standing by the counter.

but yea, i was going to come up and say hi but then you left with that women

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

>
    i wasn't leaving at the time, i was sitting down at the far wall opposite the counter already eating, while you guys were standing by the counter.

but yea, i was going to come up and say hi but then you left with that women
    You snooze, you lose!

yup! guess so, maybe i'll see you this season, i might be going to the vikes vs chargers game with a buddy of mine.

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    yup! guess so, maybe i'll see you this season, i might be going to the vikes vs chargers game with a buddy of mine.

Come to the Green Bay game at the Dome...that's where you will see the most PP.O'ers at one time!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

i would if i could.. im getting my chargers ticket for free since my friend just wants some one to go with and he knows i'm a viking nut.
    maybe if i get this new job i'm applying for i'll be able to afford it

Come to the Green Bay game at the Dome...that's where you will see the most PP.O'ers at one time!

- Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12