Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Chargers | Edwards to move on
    Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:28:35 -0800

    Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers LB Donnie Edwards will not re-sign with the team as a free agent. "We're not doing anything (with the Chargers)," said Tom Condon, Edwards' agent. "What Tom Condon told you is correct," general manager A.J. Smith said. "Donnie will not be part of the San Diego Chargers this year."



    ================


    For Cajun:

    [img width=353 height=359]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/crotchdog1.jpg[/img]
    Meanwhile, you are riding your boy Favre's crotch!
    Favre is staying out of the state, by my calculations I will be on to parts unknown by the time he returns.

    What are you going to do if the Vikings sign Donnie Edwards?
    You have to commit to doing something at the next tailgate you're at after us enduring your persistent man-love toward Donnie Edwards.
    Maybe you can run through the parking lot naked waiving your DE jersey in the air while chanting your love for him.
    You would like that, you *** bastard!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Chargers | Edwards to move on
    Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:28:35 -0800

    Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers LB Donnie Edwards will not re-sign with the team as a free agent. "We're not doing anything (with the Chargers)," said Tom Condon, Edwards' agent. "What Tom Condon told you is correct," general manager A.J. Smith said. "Donnie will not be part of the San Diego Chargers this year."



    ================


    For Cajun:

    [img width=353 height=359]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/crotchdog1.jpg[/img]
    Meanwhile, you are riding your boy Favre's crotch!
    Favre is staying out of the state, by my calculations I will be on to parts unknown by the time he returns.

    What are you going to do if the Vikings sign Donnie Edwards?
    You have to commit to doing something at the next tailgate you're at after us enduring your persistent man-love toward Donnie Edwards.
    Maybe you can run through the parking lot naked waiving your DE jersey in the air while chanting your love for him.
    You would like that, you *** bastard!
    I'll even buy the jersey if you do it.
    We need some kind of compensation for listening to the Donnie Edwards chants for two years.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Chargers | Edwards to move on
    Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:28:35 -0800

    Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers LB Donnie Edwards will not re-sign with the team as a free agent. "We're not doing anything (with the Chargers)," said Tom Condon, Edwards' agent. "What Tom Condon told you is correct," general manager A.J. Smith said. "Donnie will not be part of the San Diego Chargers this year."



    ================


    For Cajun:

    [img width=353 height=359]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/crotchdog1.jpg[/img]
    Meanwhile, you are riding your boy Favre's crotch!
    Favre is staying out of the state, by my calculations I will be on to parts unknown by the time he returns.

    What are you going to do if the Vikings sign Donnie Edwards?
    You have to commit to doing something at the next tailgate you're at after us enduring your persistent man-love toward Donnie Edwards.
    Maybe you can run through the parking lot naked waiving your DE jersey in the air while chanting your love for him.
    You would like that, you *** bastard!
    I'll even buy the jersey if you do it.
    We need some kind of compensation for listening to the Donnie Edwards chants for two years.
    The compensation is him leading us to a Super Bowl.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=31351.msg534144#msg534144 date=1171037296]
    KFFL
    Chargers | Edwards to move on
    Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:28:35 -0800

    Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers LB Donnie Edwards will not re-sign with the team as a free agent. "We're not doing anything (with the Chargers)," said Tom Condon, Edwards' agent. "What Tom Condon told you is correct," general manager A.J. Smith said. "Donnie will not be part of the San Diego Chargers this year."



    ================


    For Cajun:

    [img width=353 height=359]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/crotchdog1.jpg[/img]
    Meanwhile, you are riding your boy Favre's crotch!
    Favre is staying out of the state, by my calculations I will be on to parts unknown by the time he returns.

    What are you going to do if the Vikings sign Donnie Edwards?
    You have to commit to doing something at the next tailgate you're at after us enduring your persistent man-love toward Donnie Edwards.
    Maybe you can run through the parking lot naked waiving your DE jersey in the air while chanting your love for him.
    You would like that, you *** bastard!
    I'll even buy the jersey if you do it.
    We need some kind of compensation for listening to the Donnie Edwards chants for two years.
    The compensation is him leading us to a Super Bowl.
    [/quote]

    If that happens I'll run through the parking lot naked waving his jersey in the air and proclaiming my love for him.

    Since that's a long shot, you still have to do it during the season just because you've been forcing his name down our throats.
    You should know, we're pp.o addicts and have to read the threads, even if we don't want to.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=31351.msg534149#msg534149 date=1171038013]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=31351.msg534144#msg534144 date=1171037296]
    KFFL
    Chargers | Edwards to move on
    Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:28:35 -0800

    Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers LB Donnie Edwards will not re-sign with the team as a free agent. "We're not doing anything (with the Chargers)," said Tom Condon, Edwards' agent. "What Tom Condon told you is correct," general manager A.J. Smith said. "Donnie will not be part of the San Diego Chargers this year."



    ================


    For Cajun:

    [img width=353 height=359]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/crotchdog1.jpg[/img]
    Meanwhile, you are riding your boy Favre's crotch!
    Favre is staying out of the state, by my calculations I will be on to parts unknown by the time he returns.

    What are you going to do if the Vikings sign Donnie Edwards?
    You have to commit to doing something at the next tailgate you're at after us enduring your persistent man-love toward Donnie Edwards.
    Maybe you can run through the parking lot naked waiving your DE jersey in the air while chanting your love for him.
    You would like that, you *** bastard!
    I'll even buy the jersey if you do it.
    We need some kind of compensation for listening to the Donnie Edwards chants for two years.
    The compensation is him leading us to a Super Bowl.
    [/quote]

    If that happens I'll run through the parking lot naked waving his jersey in the air and proclaiming my love for him.

    Since that's a long shot, you still have to do it during the season just because you've been forcing his name down our throats.
    You should know, we're pp.o addicts and have to read the threads, even if we don't want to.
    [/quote]

    Nice try...ain't gonna happen.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    I knew that Cajun was the one that started this thread.. He has a man crush on Donnie Edwards.. Edwards is a very solid LB that would instantly improve our team.. With that said, we could also end up going after Cato June in FA..

  7. #17
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    I'de much rather see Cato join the club, and I have a feeling we may just see it......Frazier is going to surely have some of his posey follow him and Cato fits that scenerio to a tee....... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #18
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,779

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    Donnie Edward rumored to be headed to Saints, when ask to comment Donnie responded "word on the street is Cajun fans love me"

    this quote missed the paper, the paper's editor felt this might be an unhealthy case of man love

    http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-29/1172819713254110.xml&coll=1&thispage=3


  9. #19
    OchoCinco's Avatar
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    770

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    I think we have enough fricken linebackers already....how bout we fill a few actual holes....like....oh I don't know.....WR,RG,RT,WR,TE,WR,CB,WR,S,WR......just a thought.... :

  10. #20
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

    "OchoCinco" wrote:
    I think we have enough fricken linebackers already....how bout we fill a few actual holes....like....oh I don't know.....WR,RG,RT,WR,TE,WR,CB,WR,S,WR......just a thought.... :
    I can think of a few holes I'd like to fill, and they aren't mentioned in this thread.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Donnie Edwards available again this offseason?
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 04:54 PM
  2. more about Donnie Edwards =)
    By Vikes_King in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 04:16 AM
  3. donnie edwards ? ?
    By jpfridge in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 05:02 PM
  4. What about Donnie Edwards?
    By jpfridge in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 04:31 AM
  5. Donnie Edwards Out!?
    By UndisputedVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •