cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Free Donnie Edwards!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Chargers | Edwards to move on
    Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:28:35 -0800

Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers LB Donnie Edwards will not re-sign with the team as a free agent. "We're not doing anything (with the Chargers)," said Tom Condon, Edwards' agent. "What Tom Condon told you is correct," general manager A.J. Smith said. "Donnie will not be part of the San Diego Chargers this year."

================

For Cajun:

[img width=353 height=359]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/crotchdog1.jpg[/img]
    Meanwhile, you are riding your boy Favre's crotch!
    Favre is staying out of the state, by my calculations I will be on to parts unknown by the time he returns.

What are you going to do if the Vikings sign Donnie Edwards?
    You have to commit to doing something at the next tailgate you're at after us enduring your persistent man-love toward Donnie Edwards.
    Maybe you can run through the parking lot naked waiving your DE jersey in the air while chanting your love for him.
    You would like that, you *** bastard!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL

Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers LB Donnie Edwards will not re-sign with the team as a free agent. "We're not doing anything (with the Chargers)," said Tom Condon, Edwards' agent. "What Tom Condon told you is correct," general manager A.J. Smith said. "Donnie will not be part of the San Diego Chargers this year."

================

For Cajun:

[img width=353 height=359]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/crotchdog1.jpg[/img]
    Favre is staying out of the state, by my calculations I will be on to parts unknown by the time he returns.

You have to commit to doing something at the next tailgate you're at after us enduring your persistent man-love toward Donnie Edwards.
    Maybe you can run through the parking lot naked waiving your DE jersey in the air while chanting your love for him.
    I'll even buy the jersey if you do it.
    We need some kind of compensation for listening to the Donnie Edwards chants for two years.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL

================

For Cajun:

We need some kind of compensation for listening to the Donnie Edwards chants for two years.
    The compensation is him leading us to a Super Bowl.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=31351.msg534144#msg534144 date=1171037296]
    KFFL

================

For Cajun:

[/quote]

If that happens I'll run through the parking lot naked waving his jersey in the air and proclaiming my love for him.

Since that's a long shot, you still have to do it during the season just because you've been forcing his name down our throats.
    You should know, we're pp.o addicts and have to read the threads, even if we don't want to.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=31351.msg534149#msg534149 date=1171038013]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=31351.msg534144#msg534144 date=1171037296]
    KFFL

================

For Cajun:

[/quote]

If that happens I'll run through the parking lot naked waving his jersey in the air and proclaiming my love for him.

Since that's a long shot, you still have to do it during the season just because you've been forcing his name down our throats.
    You should know, we're pp.o addicts and have to read the threads, even if we don't want to.
    [/quote]

Nice try...ain't gonna happen.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I knew that Cajun was the one that started this thread.. He has a man crush on Donnie Edwards.. Edwards is a very solid LB that would instantly improve our team.. With that said, we could also end up going after Cato June in FA..

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I'de much rather see Cato join the club, and I have a feeling we may just see it......Frazier is going to surely have some of his posey follow him and Cato fits that scenerio to a tee....... ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Donnie Edward rumored to be headed to Saints, when ask to comment Donnie responded "word on the street is Cajun fans love me"

this quote missed the paper, the paper's editor felt this might be an unhealthy case of man love

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-29/1172819713254110.xml&coll=1&thispage=3

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

I think we have enough fricken linebackers already....how bout we fill a few actual holes....like....oh I don't know.....WR,RG,RT,WR,TE,WR,CB,WR,S,WR......just a thought.... :

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"OchoCinco" wrote:
    I think we have enough fricken linebackers already....how bout we fill a few actual holes....like....oh I don't know.....WR,RG,RT,WR,TE,WR,CB,WR,S,WR......just a thought.... :
    I can think of a few holes I'd like to fill, and they aren't mentioned in this thread.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast