Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Free Agent Frenzy

"PurpleElf" wrote:
    not including our own UFA's, I would like to see Julian Peterson, Adam Archuletta, and Lendale White wearing purple next year. Other then that not quite sure what OL our out there( Im a bit defensive oriented), but im pretty sure we need serious help there.
    With safety Corey Chavous not expected back, look for the Vikings to target Adam Archuleta of the St. Louis Rams in free agency.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/13575209.htm

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"dog132313" wrote:
    With all the money that we have to spend this off season who would everyone like to see brought in to help push us over the top to the Super Bowl??
    Just because we have the money doesn't mean we should "blow the wag" on one season.

We still need to maintain a "healthy cap" so once we have the players we need we will be able to keep them & still sign future draft picks & FA.

It will mean the difference between maintaining a dynasty or becoming a "one year wonder"

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    who do you think is a better Guard Herrera or Fowler?? I heard that Fowler wants to be a starter if not here then somewhere else.
    I think Herrera is not good. I was not impressed with him this year at all
    This makes me mad...Brad Johnson, Melvin Fowler, eveyone wants to be a starter all of a sudden! WTF? Just cuz someone gets injured, your not gonna be the starter....thats b/s! Know you role!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"audioghost" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    who do you think is a better Guard Herrera or Fowler?? I heard that Fowler wants to be a starter if not here then somewhere else.
    This makes me mad...Brad Johnson, Melvin Fowler, eveyone wants to be a starter all of a sudden! WTF? Just cuz someone gets injured, your not gonna be the starter....thats b/s! Know you role!
    yeah screw fowler he acts like he's pro bowl material him and herra both suck trade them both if they can get something for them.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"Mikecarter81" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    Runyun the Onion and Peterson :grin:
    Yup both would be fine in my book ,plus drafting a legit Center to develop too. I'm somewhat suspicious we might be without Birik again some time soon.

Mike
    i'd like a center to develop also; i mean our back up isn't that good why not get another center to develop plus birk is so darn injury prone all of a sudden but then again they were just hernias that messed him up thats not such a big deal.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "PurpleElf" wrote:
    not including our own UFA's, I would like to see Julian Peterson, Adam Archuletta, and Lendale White wearing purple next year. Other then that not quite sure what OL our out there( Im a bit defensive oriented), but im pretty sure we need serious help there.
    With safety Corey Chavous not expected back, look for the Vikings to target Adam Archuleta of the St. Louis Rams in free agency.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/13575209.htm
    omg, that sucks so bad :cry:

KRob18 is offline Rookie

shaun Alexander

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    yeah screw fowler he acts like he's pro bowl material him and herra both suck trade them both if they can get something for them.
    Fowler played very well for us this year...he can pull very well...something that we could utilize next season...by starting him at GUARD!!! Plus, with him sticking around, he is still our main backup at CENTER...we just slide him over and use one of our many backups at guard to take his place....that way EVERYONE is happy...except the backup guards that is, but that's the way it is! Fowler has earned a shot at starting...even if it isn't at center!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789