Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 88
  1. #11
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    what about lavar they are saying he might not be with the skins next year

    i also doubt that jamal will be a FA next year i think at least
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

  2. #12
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    idk about Lavar. I know he is playing good right now, but how much is left in that knee of his?

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    "magicci" wrote:
    do you think that childress would want T.O.??? lol
    HECK NO!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Jamal Lewis and Julian Peterson
    Good call!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #15
    dog132313 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    Lavr would be great but I know he has been in Gibb's dog house all year.

  6. #16
    dog132313 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    I would love to see Lewis and Peterson in purple!! Does anyone think that we also need to go out and get a better deep threat than what we had last year?? or are we realying on Williamson to fill that??

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    "dog132313" wrote:
    I would love to see Lewis and Peterson in purple!! Does anyone think that we also need to go out and get a better deep threat than what we had last year?? or are we realying on Williamson to fill that??
    Koren is the other deep threat...all we need to do is sign him!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    "dog132313" wrote:
    Lavr would be great but I know he has been in Gibb's dog house all year.
    He isn't worth what they are paying him...heck, Williams isn't even using him on obvious passing downs...that has got to say something.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    Julian Peterson- He's so gol' darn talented....I remember it was just 2 years ago he was a top 5 LB. If you don't know much about Peterson here's a short explanation of what he can do.

    Cover- He can cover like a CB, he's fast enough to hang with any TE and can catch pretty good too. IMO he's the 2nd best coverage LB in the league next to Derrick Brooks. TE's won't score as much on us anymore.

    Rush the Passer- He's got good sack numbers ever since he's been in the league. Very very quick and strong. He is a great blitzer.

    He's everything a LB coach can dream of: Big, strong, fast, smart...He might ask for more oney then what he's worth but IMO we should sign him because he will pay off big time.

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Free Agent Frenzy

    "PurpleManiac" wrote:
    Julian Peterson- He's so gol' darn talented....I remember it was just 2 years ago he was a top 5 LB. If you don't know much about Peterson here's a short explanation of what he can do.

    Cover- He can cover like a CB, he's fast enough to hang with any TE and can catch pretty good too. IMO he's the 2nd best coverage LB in the league next to Derrick Brooks. TE's won't score as much on us anymore.

    Rush the Passer- He's got good sack numbers ever since he's been in the league. Very very quick and strong. He is a great blitzer.

    He's everything a LB coach can dream of: Big, strong, fast, smart...He might ask for more oney then what he's worth but IMO we should sign him because he will pay off big time.
    He would definitely help solidify our LB corps...especially in the middle of the field on passing downs!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fan Free Agent
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:26 PM
  2. Free Agent Tracker
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 04:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 07:20 PM
  4. Free Agent WR/RB Available?
    By bleedn_purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 08:49 PM
  5. Free Agent WR/RB Available?
    By bleedn_purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 08:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •