Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: FOX Mock Draft 8.0

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I don't know Jamie he had 3 INT's in 2004 and 1 last year, he doesn't lack for speed and he is quick to the ball. I myself would take AJ Hawk over all other LB in draft, and I would take Greenway and Carpenter over Sims.

I agree with Hawk ... but that's where it ends. I've seen all 4 play quite a bit being a Big Ten Gopher fan and living partially in ACC country ... To each their own, I don't think we can go wrong with any of them. Let's hope the Triangle makes the right choice in the end though. Someone who can TRUELY cover and hit is all I'm asking for.
    They WILL...and know this, they won't be making their evaluations on BS combine stats...they will be looking at film...to see which players are the best FOOTBALL players...that's how they are gonna find out who the best hitters and cover guys are at LB!!! Timlin is NOT gonna screw up this opportunity...he knows what his defense requires and he will go out and get the right players for the job!!! The same holds true for Childress!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

If Sims is gone, I'm all for Chad Greenway. I'd rather snag Deangelo though, regardless of how much RB depth we think we have.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    Definately do NOT agree with the Saints picking Leinart at two. They just spent a whole boat load of money on Brees!
    I agree with this plus they have Adrian McPherson. Who I acutally think is a decent QB just does not get any burn.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234