Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: Farwell To Test Market

"singersp" wrote:
    Good move for the Vikings for two reasons.

It brings back one of our best, if not the best ST player we have to a much ailing special teams unit that was definitely feeling the "hurt" from him not being here last year.

It also ensures depth on the LB front with LB's Harris & Thomas being FA's.
    We should sign Napoleon Harris right away!!!!!
    He is a GREAT backup behind E.J. Henderson (so is his little brother, Erin Henderson, but you could never have enough of great backups. That's what makes a great team unbeatable).
    He did a very good job when E.J. Henderson went down with that injury last season.

I feel that our linebacker roster has become A LOT better over the last 3 years for many reason.

E.J. Henderson is a beast in the middle and has been so for the last 3 years. Perhaps a top 5 MLB in the NFL.

Greenway became a force last season and is going to stay so for many many years. Was in the top 5 in tackles among OLB's last season and recently became a top 15 ROLB in my book.

Leber is still a solid player who brings the experience. Still underrated.

Erin Henderson, the rookie from last year, has the potentials of his big brother, if not even more of it. I'm looking forward to watch this guy develope into our next starting linebacker.

Napoleon Harris is very solid backup at the MLB spot and could start on many teams. We might not sign him, but if we do, we'll have great backup.

I swear I have to be psychic in my dreams that is. This past week and Im not kidding about this. I had a dream that Birk signed with the Ravens it woke me I grabbed my computer to find out my dream(more like nightmare) was right and Thursday night I had a dream Farwell signed with us and again it woke me up and grabbed my computer to check PPO. I know freaky...Im too scared to sleep who knows what will be next.
    Im so so so happy that we signed Farwell I have been praying we would since we lost Birk.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    I swear I have to be psychic in my dreams that is. This past week and Im not kidding about this. I had a dream that Birk signed with the Ravens it woke me I grabbed my computer to find out my dream(more like nightmare) was right and Thursday night I had a dream Farwell signed with us and again it woke me up and grabbed my computer to check PPO. I know freaky...Im too scared to sleep who knows what will be next.
    Im so so so happy that we signed Farwell I have been praying we would since we lost Birk.
    Marrdro puts on his swammmmmmiiiiiiiiii turbon and uses his best telepathic approach to influence VQ's dreams with thoughts of......

Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler,
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Marrdro puts on his swammmmmmiiiiiiiiii turbon and uses his best telepathic approach to influence VQ's dreams with thoughts of......

Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler, Vikings sign Cutler,
    Vikings fire Childress, Vikings fire Childress, Vikings fire Childress, Vikings fire Childress, Vikings fire Childress......
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:

Vikings fire Childress, Vikings fire Childress, Vikings fire Childress, Vikings fire Childress, Vikings fire Childress......

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678