Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Farwell receives offer

    [size=13pt]Farwell receives offer[/size]
    February 27th, 2008 – 3:45 PM by Kevin Seifert

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  2. #2
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Farwell receives offer[/size]
    February 27th, 2008 – 3:45 PM by Kevin Seifert
    yeah, more picks..

  3. #3
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Farwell receives offer[/size]
    February 27th, 2008 – 3:45 PM by Kevin Seifert
    yeah, more picks..
    Not likely. They will not allow Farwell to leave.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  4. #4
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Farwell receives offer[/size]
    February 27th, 2008 – 3:45 PM by Kevin Seifert
    yeah, more picks..
    Not likely. They will not allow Farwell to leave.
    Pretty sure the entire team admires and respects this guy, not to mention he's a key special-teams player. I hope we keep him.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #5
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    "C" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Farwell receives offer[/size]
    February 27th, 2008 – 3:45 PM by Kevin Seifert
    yeah, more picks..
    Not likely. They will not allow Farwell to leave.
    Pretty sure the entire team admires and respects this guy, not to mention he's a key special-teams player. I hope we keep him.
    And wouldn't you agree that this tender makes sure of that?

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Farwell receives offer[/size]
    February 27th, 2008 – 3:45 PM by Kevin Seifert
    yeah, more picks..
    Not likely. They will not allow Farwell to leave.
    Pretty sure the entire team admires and respects this guy, not to mention he's a key special-teams player. I hope we keep him.
    And wouldn't you agree that this tender makes sure of that?
    Yeah, I was agreeing with you.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    "C" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    [quote author=cogitans link=topic=42730.msg729573#msg729573 date=1204150503]
    [size=13pt]Farwell receives offer[/size]
    February 27th, 2008 – 3:45 PM by Kevin Seifert
    yeah, more picks..
    Not likely. They will not allow Farwell to leave.
    Pretty sure the entire team admires and respects this guy, not to mention he's a key special-teams player. I hope we keep him.
    And wouldn't you agree that this tender makes sure of that?
    Yeah, I was agreeing with you.
    [/quote]I know. I just wanted to make sure I got an extra round of applause.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    224

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    he will stay here

  9. #9
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    Is he the Italian kid with the slick hair and waxed eyebrows? If it is we should let him go.

  10. #10
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Farwell receives offer

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Is he the Italian kid with the slick hair and waxed eyebrows? If it is we should let him go.
    Jep, that's the one.


    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Panther's CB/KR Colclough receives DWI
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 10:09 PM
  2. Lee Evans receives contract offer
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 12:48 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 09:40 AM
  4. Offer extended to Farwell
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:21 PM
  5. Simmons receives sleeping ice burn, out wk 6
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •