Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Fans = stupid?

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Fans = stupid?

Im the only true Vikings fan on here and I havent seen any posts on here or anywhere that can prove otherwise... Is that enough to get another 6 pages out of you guys?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Redmption" wrote:
    Im the only true Vikings fan on here and I havent seen any posts on here or anywhere that can prove otherwise... Is that enough to get another 6 pages out of you guys?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Del Rio Guest

"Redmption" wrote:

6-KINGS Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    Im not assuming anything about Brad. We watched him play almost a full season! Pep didnt even get 1/2 a season and eveyone is ready with their pink slips. Also if you read my original post you will see that I am okay with those people who didnt like him prior to last season. My problem is those who want to jump ship at the first sign of trouble based on last season.
    Holy pooh, did I just read what I thought I did? A fan defining others fans? No way! Not here! Not our Vikings! Can you please post a link on how to be a fan?

The plan to become a true fan is simple Ultra:

Step one: Like who I like.

If I like someone it does not need to be supported. You should take my word for it because I am a TRUE fan. I own many Vikings hats and I have direct tv and watch all the games. Statistics can be misleading, trust me when I say my word is golden.

Step two: Refrain from logic.

Please note step one. If the abilities of a player I like comes into question in order to be a true fan you must accept my overly emotional ramblings as fact. If you begin to compare players with the players I like, you are flirting with not being a true fan. Everyone wants to be a true fan right? Of course you do.......so be a good boy or girl and refrain from digging up statistics, specific plays, salary caps, situational production, or any other form of information to support your ideas. Refrain from suggesting the team as a whole will be better if my favorite uber super star is removed from the picture.

Step three: Call other fans out.

In order to be a true fan you need to accept the responsibility god has bestowed upon you to single handedly weed out True fans from the ship jumpers. The task can be daunting but there is one tell tell sign that will clue you in on when and where to drop the accusation of not being a true fan.......

If you are a true fan then anyone who disagrees or talks out against the player that you have posters of on your wall, is automatically tagged as non-believer aka ship jumper.

3 easy steps to being a true fan, learn them love them and remember it doesn't matter what happens to the Team as long as your favorite players get enough stats to earn them lots and lots of money!
    WOW! The same EXACT formula as the ones on how to be a TRUE CHRISTIAN...or a TRUE REPUBLICAN!!! :razz: :lol:
    Look at Cajun trolling for a fight..................

You know I used to be a democrat, but then they moved me up to 1st grade.
    They said school was no longer play time and recess.
    I had to work, earn my own way and be responsible.
    Well the Democrats said they wanted nothing to do with that, so they stayed in kindergarten and I moved on.

Del Rio Guest

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    Im not assuming anything about Brad. We watched him play almost a full season! Pep didnt even get 1/2 a season and eveyone is ready with their pink slips. Also if you read my original post you will see that I am okay with those people who didnt like him prior to last season. My problem is those who want to jump ship at the first sign of trouble based on last season.
    Holy pooh, did I just read what I thought I did? A fan defining others fans? No way! Not here! Not our Vikings! Can you please post a link on how to be a fan?

The plan to become a true fan is simple Ultra:

Step one: Like who I like.

If I like someone it does not need to be supported. You should take my word for it because I am a TRUE fan. I own many Vikings hats and I have direct tv and watch all the games. Statistics can be misleading, trust me when I say my word is golden.

Step two: Refrain from logic.

Please note step one. If the abilities of a player I like comes into question in order to be a true fan you must accept my overly emotional ramblings as fact. If you begin to compare players with the players I like, you are flirting with not being a true fan. Everyone wants to be a true fan right? Of course you do.......so be a good boy or girl and refrain from digging up statistics, specific plays, salary caps, situational production, or any other form of information to support your ideas. Refrain from suggesting the team as a whole will be better if my favorite uber super star is removed from the picture.

Step three: Call other fans out.

In order to be a true fan you need to accept the responsibility god has bestowed upon you to single handedly weed out True fans from the ship jumpers. The task can be daunting but there is one tell tell sign that will clue you in on when and where to drop the accusation of not being a true fan.......

If you are a true fan then anyone who disagrees or talks out against the player that you have posters of on your wall, is automatically tagged as non-believer aka ship jumper.

3 easy steps to being a true fan, learn them love them and remember it doesn't matter what happens to the Team as long as your favorite players get enough stats to earn them lots and lots of money!
    WOW! The same EXACT formula as the ones on how to be a TRUE CHRISTIAN...or a TRUE REPUBLICAN!!! :razz: :lol:
    Look at Cajun trolling for a fight..................

You know I used to be a democrat, but then they moved me up to 1st grade.
    They said school was no longer play time and recess.
    I had to work, earn my own way and be responsible.
    Well the Democrats said they wanted nothing to do with that, so they stayed in kindergarten and I moved on.

Doing us all a favor before this handicapped political pissing contest gets rolling.

Lockage.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789