Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

FA

Does anyone know if were going to have anyone else besides Chester Taylor visting this weekend?
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: FA

"JTSnow" wrote:
    Does anyone know if were going to have anyone else besides Chester Taylor visting this weekend?

God, I hope so :scratch: I have no idea why they think he is better as the rb then MM? I personally think they should be scheduling interviews with the more high profile fa's like James, Witherspoon, Peterson, Arrington, Hutchinson, Runyan, Brees, and one of the K's.

Here we are making a big splash with a career backup rb. I just don't get it :shock:

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:

God, I hope so :scratch: I have no idea why they think he is better as the rb then MM? I personally think they should be scheduling interviews with the more high profile fa's like James, Witherspoon, Peterson, Arrington, Hutchinson, Runyan, Brees, and one of the K's.

Here we are making a big splash with a career backup rb. I just don't get it :shock:

Umm obviously he is able to be a starter, the ravens think the same. Why else would they let jamal go and are trying to resign taylor also. he catches the ball very well out of the backfield and with our wco that is what we need out of a runningback, oh yeah and he dont get injured like memo does.

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

espn said we are amking an offer to witherspoon and trying to set up a meeting with hutchinson

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:

Umm obviously he is able to be a starter, the ravens think the same. Why else would they let jamal go and are trying to resign taylor also. he catches the ball very well out of the backfield and with our wco that is what we need out of a runningback, oh yeah and he dont get injured like memo does.
    If he was this good, I think they would have already signed him... also, he never gets injuryed because he never plays...
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"Eyedea" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "JTSnow" wrote:

If he was this good, I think they would have already signed him... also, he never gets injuryed because he never plays...
    Let me guess why he didnt play much, oh yeah they were paying Jamal alot of cash to play and not sit on the bench. but as i remember towards the end of the season taylor was getting the bulk of the carries. Taylor would fit better in our offense then with Baltimore's smash mouth offense anyways. Maybe that is why they are leaning towards lendale white.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I've watched Taylor play, he isn't nothing special...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Ive seen him play to, and he's way better then what we got, and way cheaper than E. James.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    how do you know he is nothing special when all you seen him on is third downs

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"K-Rob18" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    how do you know he is nothing special when all you seen him on is third downs
    I've seen him on more than 3rd downs and he didn't do anything great...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast