Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: An excellent piece on Vikings Draft

"vike_mike" wrote:
    Fantastic draft!
    Well thought out, well done.
    I agree with all the picks except one.
    I still think that we should have taken Jordan Kent in the 6th round instead of Allison.
    We wouldn't have to worry about receivers for the next 4-5 years.
    Still great job Speilman and Childress.
    I don't think there was a 6th rounder that will solve all of our wide reciever problems. 4-5 years is just silly, I bet in the 08 draft WR is one of our top needs.

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    Rufus Alexander and Brian Robison will be great players for MN!!! i cant wait to see these guys play! i am saving up money right now to try and go to Training camp again and see these guys!!!
    Diddo.
    I think I might work out a deal with my GF that I will go with her to Mall of America if we go down to Mankato first and check out the team.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Billy" wrote:
    Rufus Alexander and Brian Robison will be great players for MN!!! i cant wait to see these guys play! i am saving up money right now to try and go to Training camp again and see these guys!!!
    Diddo.
    I think I might work out a deal with my GF that I will go with her to Mall of America if we go down to Mankato first and check out the team.
    My wife and I are going to Minny in late July for her family reunion...I already told her I might sneak down to Mankato for a day...WOO HOO!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Diddo.
    My wife and I are going to Minny in late July for her family reunion...I already told her I might sneak down to Mankato for a day...WOO HOO!
    ;D
    Should be a good year for it.
    I really think this crop of WR is gonna be a fun bunch to watch.

Ill be the guy with the sign that says "Bobby Wade, my girlfriend thinks she is pregnant with your baby.
    Payup"

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Billy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Diddo.
    ;D

Ill be the guy with the sign that says "Bobby Wade, my girlfriend thinks she is pregnant with your baby.
    Payup"
    If "fun to watch" means "good" you are nuts, we simply don't have anyone that the defense has to respect on every play.
    I think the offense might be ok because of the running game but the passing game is going to struggle even though the defense puts 8 in the box on every play.
    I don't know about you but last years recievers were most definetly not "fun to watch" and I think we had a better group then than we do now. I hope that statement is proven false but based on what this new group has done they have a lot to prove before becoming "fun to watch".

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Diddo.
    ;D

Payup"
    If "fun to watch" means "good" you are nuts, we simply don't have anyone that the defense has to respect on every play.
    I think the offense might be ok because of the running game but the passing game is going to struggle even though the defense puts 8 in the box on every play.
    I don't know about you but last years recievers were most definetly not "fun to watch" and I think we had a better group then than we do now. I hope that statement is proven false but based on what this new group has done they have a lot to prove before becoming "fun to watch".
    First, if Billy Boy ever has that sign at one of the games I will laugh my jiggly butt off and buy him beer the rest of the game. ;D

Second, I am a little excited for the offense this year too.
    I think TJ, Rice, Wade, and Shank all have a lot to contribute to the passing game.
    I also have a feeling that TWill won't be as bad as last year.
    Add CT and AD to the running game... and suddenly we are looking at a winning team.

Sure, we are going to struggle at first, but we will always be on the verge of greatness, which makes it exciting to watch the games!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Anybody who thoght last year's offense was fun to watch needs to get their head examined.
    I'd almost rather watch women's tennis, at least then there's a small chance at the crotch shot.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Anybody who thoght last year's offense was fun to watch needs to get their head examined.
    I'd almost rather watch women's tennis, at least then there's a small chance at the crotch shot.
    You obviously weren't at the MNF game against the Pats.
    Yeah, the players were painful to watch, but the cheerleaders in their Halloween costumes in the second half were very, very nice... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Yeah, the players were painful to watch, but the cheerleaders in their Halloween costumes in the second half were very, very nice... ;D
    I was actually at home crying...they didn't show nearly enough chearleader shots to get a man through that game in one piece.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    They were yummy, weren't thet?
    8)

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast