Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prophet Guest

Re: Even newer mock draft.

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    what about that tony mandarich guy the packers got and he did nothing? wasn't he the #1 pick and he was the wors number 1 pick ever? hmm maybe couch fits into that category dang that guy sucked; if only he got to start out on a better team and gain confindence.

i grade this mock draft a F cause it has no thinking behind it and teams don't all draft what their best fit is. a team might want a running back and quarterback like perhaps houston might want both. now they might be caught up in the reggie bush hype and draft him even if they want a quarterback too. reggie bush don't compare to maroney's stats except for yards per carry, people think bush is so great cause he looks more fancy. david carr can be a carson palmer for sure but his offensive line is such trash he gets hit so much he can't get the ball off. hopefully they trade down to us so we can trade the #1 for more picks than what we gave up for it ha ha. im typing too much
    Wow, you must really be bored. lmao. You posted more analysis on nothing than most people do when there actually is some content.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    what about that tony mandarich guy the packers got and he did nothing? wasn't he the #1 pick and he was the wors number 1 pick ever? hmm maybe couch fits into that category dang that guy sucked; if only he got to start out on a better team and gain confindence.

i grade this mock draft a F cause it has no thinking behind it and teams don't all draft what their best fit is. a team might want a running back and quarterback like perhaps houston might want both. now they might be caught up in the reggie bush hype and draft him even if they want a quarterback too. reggie bush don't compare to maroney's stats except for yards per carry, people think bush is so great cause he looks more fancy. david carr can be a carson palmer for sure but his offensive line is such trash he gets hit so much he can't get the ball off. hopefully they trade down to us so we can trade the #1 for more picks than what we gave up for it ha ha. im typing too much
    Wow, you must really be bored. lmao. You posted more analysis on nothing than most people do when there actually is some content.
    LMAO Prophet

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

dang just found this and he was pretty close to getting it right on. except for buffalo. poor guys
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

id have to agree :lol:

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I give you an F for not saving time and just putting ditto marks. :smile:

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

definatly better then anything prisco ever put out

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

i gave you a C, well a C+!!!! I like the Idea, but it doesn't work all the time!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12