Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Mockdraft

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Re: ESPN Mockdraft

"vikes4lyfe" wrote:
    I am wondering to go to Pennslyvania and join their Ncaa team. I am from Canada.

That's why i'm asking you guys.
    Dude! Why the hell are you asking people about this stuff in this thread?? When u ask 1 question 10 times and nobody responds you're probly in the wrong place...

Big C is offline Coordinator

I still don't see why we need to pick an RB in the first round. Mewelde is a playmaker that makes plays whenever you give him the ball. Durability is an issue that he can work on. Now with Tice out, he might spend more time on the field than in the dog house. He is a threat running as well as catching the ball.

If we want to add someone at RB, it has to be a big bruising RB/FB in later rounds (in the mould of TJ Ducket and Alstott). Fason is NOT a Goalline option. I still wonder why we don't use Kleiny at the goal line too.

Our problem is the O-Line. Not the RB.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"Big C" wrote:
    I still don't see why we need to pick an RB in the first round. Mewelde is a playmaker that makes plays whenever you give him the ball. Durability is an issue that he can work on. Now with Tice out, he might spend more time on the field than in the dog house. He is a threat running as well as catching the ball.

If we want to add someone at RB, it has to be a big bruising RB/FB in later rounds (in the mould of TJ Ducket and Alstott). Fason is NOT a Goalline option. I still wonder why we don't use Kleiny at the goal line too.

I agree, I'm gonna be pretty upset if we take a halfback in the first round, I really hope they're smarter than that.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Big C" wrote:

I could not agree more

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Navycoach is offline Starter

Paul Posluszny, OLB, Penn State

Just take a look at how this kid plays . . . unbelievable

I don't think that the Ravens are going to take DeAngelo, they've got Chester Taylor and while he may not be explosive, atleast he is proven inside their system. And seeing as I don't think any other team needs a RB between us and them, he might slip to us. In that case I would be completely cool with us taking him in the first round, otherwise I would love to see a play making LB get selected.

I know that some people think that AJ Hawk will be a bust but I like the kid. As far as Posluszny is concerned, is he okay? I saw him get hurt last night but didn't hear any reports on the injury. I may have been out of the room when they talked about it during the game but I saw him on the cart with the knee all bandaged up.

Other than those two, are there any other top round LB's out there? If not, I say we take a skill position (as long as it isn't WR) or a CB.

Just my $.02

-DD

Opps forgot about Ryans. Okay other than those three.....
    The Betic Always Gets His Shot!

K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

"MinnesotaFury" wrote:
    i like it. i also like that green bay is going to draft another bust.

Lets just be happy Maroney isnt spelled B-E-N-N-E-T-T. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.J. Hawk a Bust, did you see him destroy my favorite team Notre Dame.
    The guy runs a 4.4 as a linebacker. He impressed me Big time, probably thee next Urlacher. That makes me skerd when i see the team i hate the most drafting one of the scariest guys to go against.
    Anyways, i would love to have Maroney, the guy gots skilllzzz, i know he had the best O-Line but he is a beast, and can make guys miss like no other.

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

"Navycoach" wrote:
    Paul Posluszny, OLB, Penn State

Just take a look at how this kid plays . . . unbelievable
    Didnt he mess up his knee last night, looked bad.

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

If we dont get maroney (which i hope we dont) i want this guy unless someone else better is out: Paul Posluszny!!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"OldManVike" wrote:
    From whut I hoid in heah, dis Maroney kid is really durable, like, he don't get hoited, y'know? He might be a liddle slower dan Bush, but, he got whut it takes, y'know?
    I'm just wondering but do you talk like that in real life? I'm not asking to be a jurk or anything, I'm just curious.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast