Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Erasmus James traded (was Erasmus James waived)

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    If he doesn't make the skins roster we get nothing!!
    well that's true but just waiving him meant we didn't get anything back either, least there is a chance of something. The problem is can he get healthy, so far that hasn't happened. As much as I like his potential there is more chance of Udeze playing at full health and offering production than James.
    Hopefully things will work out for him in Washington but just that it wasn't going to happen here.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Congrats on turning nothing into maybe a small something.. because he went to Wisc I hope he turns his career around.. that injury his senior year cost Wisc then and the Viking over the past couple of years..

My question to the Skins.. why do this.. wait til he clears waivers and sign him to a lesser deal.. now you have assumed his contract.. guess that is why they are the skins.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    Congrats on turning nothing into maybe a small something.. because he went to Wisc I hope he turns his career around.. that injury his senior year cost Wisc then and the Viking over the past couple of years..

My question to the Skins.. why do this.. wait til he clears waivers and sign him to a lesser deal.. now you have assumed his contract.. guess that is why they are the skins.
    Wait for it......Wait for it...........

Skins.....Front Office.......Stupid Moves..........

Hmmmmm Hmmmmm Hmmmm.\

JK Pack. You know that front office is run by a bunch of moraaaannns
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"pack93z" wrote:

exactly, good job danny snyder, but im glad they did

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Wait for it......Wait for it...........

Skins.....Front Office.......Stupid Moves..........

Hmmmmm Hmmmmm Hmmmm.\

JK Pack. You know that front office is run by a bunch of moraaaannns
    ;D
    When I heard this.. that he got traded instead.. 2 franchises came to mind instantly.. the Raiders and Skins.. How Vinny out there keeps his job I don't know.. maybe he knows where Snyder buried someone or something to that nature..

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:

well as they were down the waiver list then they felt that others were going to step in front. Sounds as if more than one team would be willing to take the chance.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Chazz is offline Coordinator

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

well as they were down the waiver list then they felt that others were going to step in front. Sounds as if more than one team would be willing to take the chance.

That's exactly it. There were 20 teams in front of them that had first dibs, he would likely never of cleared waivers that far, plus Washington is desperate for a pass rushing DE.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Chazz" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

That's exactly it. There were 20 teams in front of them that had first dibs, he would likely never of cleared waivers that far, plus Washington is desperate for a pass rushing DE.
    And James is going to solve that?

Pretty sure we already had James... and our biggest need was a Pass-Rushing DE.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Now I agree that they were down the list.. but whom would take on his rookie deal when he could be had for a min deal as a free agent.. or such terms to the signing teams liking.. I know a 7th rounder isn't much but it is the deal that I might balk at.. escalators and such included. IMO.

But either way.. you might get something in return for your investment.

Chazz is offline Coordinator

"C" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

And James is going to solve that?

Pretty sure we already had James... and our biggest need was a Pass-Rushing DE.
    If James gets healthy, and stays healthy, he has the ability to be a malor force. Now, thats a big if, but you need to take chances sometimes in trying to fill a void, as we did with Allen. Had we not acquired Allen, I'm sure we would of held on to James.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast