Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Eagles’ Quarterback Muddle and Mystery

Marrdro wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    Vick will be out, Kolb will take over for McNabb when he gets hurt again.
    This is probably closest to the way it will happen. If Dnabb does go down this year, I would almost be willing to bet he won't be back the next year.
    Vick is there for a theoretical bargaining chip. Some team in complete desparation will pick Culpepper and Vick up and that will be their QB competition. I think I would rather have Bollinger and Holcomb battling it out for the starting role. I can't believe I just wrote that and am dead serious.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    Vick will be out, Kolb will take over for McNabb when he gets hurt again.
    This is probably closest to the way it will happen. If Dnabb does go down this year, I would almost be willing to bet he won't be back the next year.
    Vick is there for a theoretical bargaining chip. Some team in complete desparation will pick Culpepper and Vick up and that will be their QB competition. I think I would rather have Bollinger and Holcomb battling it out for the starting role. I can't believe I just wrote that and am dead serious.
    Culpepper is worse than Russell. So Bollinger and Holcomb look like Joe Montana in comparison.
    We're bringing purple back.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Biggs: Vick reveals his team of choice for ’10

“If I could play for any team in the league, it would probably be two teams, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be the Carolina Panthers,” Vick said in an appearance on Hot 107.9 in Atlanta, according to the Charlotte Observer.

Why the Panthers?

“Well, you know, it’s close to home,” Vick said. “I like the uniforms. You get to play against Atlanta twice a year. Ain’t nothing better than playing against your former team, right? So, yeah, that would be a good look, it would be a good look.”
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

VikingMike wrote:

“If I could play for any team in the league, it would probably be two teams, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be the Carolina Panthers,” Vick said in an appearance on Hot 107.9 in Atlanta, according to the Charlotte Observer.

Why the Panthers?

“Well, you know, it’s close to home,” Vick said. “I like the uniforms. You get to play against Atlanta twice a year. Ain’t nothing better than playing against your former team, right? So, yeah, that would be a good look, it would be a good look.”
    Dude, those black and blue uniforms are my second favorite (behind the Vikings of course!).

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Brazilian Rider wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:

Why the Panthers?

Dude, those black and blue uniforms are my second favorite (behind the Vikings of course!).
    My favourite unis in the whole league are the light blue Chargers throwbacks. Those are sharp :P

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Prophet wrote:
    I would support him if he inked. I am really hoping though, against my better judgement, that TJack rises to the challenge.
    This I agree with 100%. After Favre is done (whether it's now or after next year), I pray to God the study of T-Jack was enough to launch his career.

But if the Vikes sign McNabb.. I'll be more than supportive.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12