Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: DT BUBBA has entered the draft.

"laujesse" wrote:
    My word...

[img width=241 height=400]http://bp2.blogger.com/_qjCoAi_O8oE/Rg11Ghldb4I/AAAAAAAAAGo/dqE0AF66V_s/s400/four.jpg[/img]
    Isn't that Officer Hightower?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "laujesse" wrote:
    My word...

[img width=241 height=400]http://bp2.blogger.com/_qjCoAi_O8oE/Rg11Ghldb4I/AAAAAAAAAGo/dqE0AF66V_s/s400/four.jpg[/img]
    Isn't that Officer Hightower?
    No...but you are very close!
    It's actually Courtney Paris...Bubba's daughter!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

laujesse is offline Starter

"Purplexing" wrote:
    Why not just draft a sumo wrestler instead?
    :

: is right Purplexing...

He has no real body fat. Look at HIM not his weight and make another sumo comment. He is not our savior, but to say he is not worth having the scouting dept take a close look is borderling freakin DUMB, like he MAY be.

There are other factors like IQ and emotional developement that come into play, that I can't see from Japan to say wheather we should draft him or not.

I just think hes a pretty cool freak...

[img width=349 height=640]http://www.draftdaddy.com/images/players/walter.jpg[/img]
    Tom Powers < Hetero

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"laujesse" wrote:
    "Purplexing" wrote:
    Why not just draft a sumo wrestler instead?
    :

: is right Purplexing...

He has no real body fat. Look at HIM not his weight and make another sumo comment. He is not our savior, but to say he is not worth having the scouting dept take a close look is borderling freakin DUMB, like he MAY be.

There are other factors like IQ and emotional developement that come into play, that I can't see from Japan to say wheather we should draft him or not.

I just think hes a pretty cool freak...

[img width=349 height=640]http://www.draftdaddy.com/images/players/walter.jpg[/img]
    I seriously hope it's IQ and not an emotional problem.

I think we can deal with just an unintelligent DT, but if he is emotionally unstable, some team is in trouble.

You gotta at least evaluate him to see if he is a possible lower-round steal.

Maybe we can pay him in SHRIMP...shrimp cocktail, shrimp stew, shrimp on a stick, shrimp etouffee, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp....you get the idea!
    LOL

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Maybe we can pay him in SHRIMP...shrimp cocktail, shrimp stew, shrimp on a stick, shrimp etouffee, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp....you get the idea!
    LOL
    Hopefully he knows Forrest and Jennayy too.

This is a mamoth of a man, i'd bet if he would have pulled his head out of his rear he could have stayed at OK and been a first rounder.
    Although the small # of games he played raises a flag he could be the S.O.D, with respect to the self proclaimed S.O.D, Onterrio Smith.
    (We all know how that turned out...)

And by the way, I read some place that he was going to try to get back into the NFL.
    Maybe the Vikings could turn into the potkings and sign both Ricky Williams and Onterrio... hahaha, that'd be a real treat.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Do you mean EVERY time somebody mentions SOMEBODY as a potential STEAL, the Vikings must divert their attention from important matters, like free agent strategy, draft strategy, player contract renewals, etc. to STUDY each and every one of them, because there is a REMOTE poossibility one could become a good player?

If so, let me ask you to go out to your back yard to search through the grass on your hands and knees because someone may have dropped and lost a diamond ring, valuable watch, valuable gold Spanish Armada dabloon, or a Rogers Hornsby rookie baseball card... years ago.
    Don't stop to return to your home until you find something valuable.

When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

laujesse is offline Starter

"Purplexing" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Do you mean EVERY time somebody mentions SOMEBODY as a potential STEAL, the Vikings must divert their attention from important matters, like free agent strategy, draft strategy, player contract renewals, etc. to STUDY each and every one of them, because there is a REMOTE poossibility one could become a good player?

If so, let me ask you to go out to your back yard to search through the grass on your hands and knees because someone may have dropped and lost a diamond ring, valuable watch, valuable gold Spanish Armada dabloon, or a Rogers Hornsby rookie baseball card... years ago.
    Don't stop to return to your home until you find something valuable.

Blah... Being that we have a very large well funded scouting dept. sending someone to check him out would not be the inconvienience you make it out to be. A man with almost no body fat that weighs 370+lbs is not just anything or anyone.

The dabloon ;D... stop it.

"Can I pet the rabbit now George?" -Lenny
    Tom Powers < Hetero

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast