Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Dream or reality?

"Dibbzz" wrote:
    Since this is bizarro world and not the "real world", here is my two cents as to what I'd do in the off-season if the stars aligned and hell froze over:

1. Sign Matt Cassell
    2. Trade 1st round pick to the Lions for Calvin Johnson
    3. Draft Victor Harris with 2nd round pick
    4. Re-sign Birk
    5. Draft either Derrick Williams, Louis Murphy or (if he falls) Percy Harvin as slot WR
    6. Hire John Gruden as OC
    7. Thank Dibbzz for giving the state of Minnesota its first Super Bowl win
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh, and also somehow draft Taylor Mays in the 2010 draft. This guy is a fricken beast.

A new stadium would also kick jiggly butt too. One that would make the new Cowboy's stadium look like, well, the Metrodome in comparison.

I think that just about does it.
    do you even watch football... if your gonna have a dream atleast have it make sense!!!...

Matt cassell is gonna be franchised - pay attention, that means if we get him (which i hope to GOD we don't) it's gonna take atleast a first and possibly a third.

that means NO CALVIN JOHNSON!, Percy Harvin, not sure who the other 2 guys are..

Gruden won't take
    OC job... he has a superbowl ring.. it's beneath him and his HUGE EGO!!...

If we win the superbowl, how are we gonna pick high enough to draft taylor mays in the first 5 or possibly 10 picks..

I agree he is a feakin BEAST THough!!!

Thank you Purple doom for bringing reality to this dream or reality thread...

HERE'S WHAT WE NEED TO DO!!

Sign either Jeff Garcia or if the jets let BFavre go, then sign him... this will not require a draft pick...

I would love to have Asomugha and or Housh but it's very highly unlikely we have the cap #'s to do it!..

Re-sign our key core players, Tahi, Evans, Kleinny, Gordon, Sapp, Farewell, and possibly Kennedy.

Make a run at either the center from Balitmore or Jordon Gross (if he isn't franchised)

If Garcia or Favre aren't available, then look at either Derek Anderson (who got a bad rap in Cleveland for a 3rd and 6th rounder?) or Leftwich... (if leftwich we will need to probably draft a pet project in the 3-5th rounds)

Draft:
    1st round : BPA, WR, CB, OT
    2nd round : BPA WR, CB (PR/KR)
    3rd round if we have one: S, LB, DT
    4th round : LB, DT

something like that will be a dream but at the same time make us realistically SB contenders.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Come on people, be a little realistic.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Dibbzz" wrote:
    Since this is bizarro world and not the "real world", here is my two cents as to what I'd do in the off-season if the stars aligned and hell froze over:

1. Sign Matt Cassell
    4. Re-sign Birk
    5. Draft either Derrick Williams, Louis Murphy or (if he falls) Percy Harvin as slot WR

Oh, and also somehow draft Taylor Mays in the 2010 draft. This guy is a fricken beast.

A new stadium would also kick jiggly butt too. One that would make the new Cowboy's stadium look like, well, the Metrodome in comparison.

do you even watch football... if your gonna have a dream atleast have it make sense!!!...

Matt cassell is gonna be franchised - pay attention, that means if we get him (which i hope to GOD we don't) it's gonna take atleast a first and possibly a third.

that means NO CALVIN JOHNSON!, Percy Harvin, not sure who the other 2 guys are..

Gruden won't take

If we win the superbowl, how are we gonna pick high enough to draft taylor mays in the first 5 or possibly 10 picks..

Sign either Jeff Garcia or if the jets let BFavre go, then sign him... this will not require a draft pick...

I would love to have Asomugha and or Housh but it's very highly unlikely we have the cap #'s to do it!..

Re-sign our key core players, Tahi, Evans, Kleinny, Gordon, Sapp, Farewell, and possibly Kennedy.

Make a run at either the center from Balitmore or Jordon Gross (if he isn't franchised)

If Garcia or Favre aren't available, then look at either Derek Anderson (who got a bad rap in Cleveland for a 3rd and 6th rounder?) or Leftwich... (if leftwich we will need to probably draft a pet project in the 3-5th rounds)

Draft:

something like that will be a dream but at the same time make us realistically SB contenders.
    For the most part a good post but no way the Ravens let go of Jason Brown. Also we have a pet project in Booty already.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

We traded Benny Sapp for Tom Brady and Randy Moss.
    Then I traded Chilly for Tomlin, Polomalu, Harrison, Ward, and Holmes.
    Then we ended up trading Maurice Hicks for Larry Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Adrian Wilson.
    Then I woke up with a chubby.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Then we ended up trading Maurice Hicks for Larry Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Adrian Wilson.
    Your standards are low...we need play makers, not these scrubs.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    LMAO!!!... too freaking funny!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Now thats Funny.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Why don't we just email the commishion and ask for the superbowl trophy to be handed to us by default.
    We're bringing purple back.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

"gregair13" wrote:
    Why don't we just email the commishion and ask for the superbowl trophy to be handed to us by default.
    If you haven't noticed yet...Goodell has been ripping the vikings all season long.
    He nearly destroyed our post season hopes by trying to suspend the Williams wall in the final month of the season.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Dibbzz" wrote:

1. Sign Matt Cassell
    4. Re-sign Birk

Gruden won't take

Draft:

The patriots will franchise Cassel, they are undecided if they will trade him or keep him as a backup, most would think they would want to trade him while his value is still high.

My guess is they will take a first rounder around where we are, or a combo involving a 2nd and some lower round picks.

As for Cassel for a first rounder, we need a QB as soon as possible, and a rookie isn't an option seeing as we need someone who can perform now. This is just a way to get a QB with our draft picks and not have to deal with as much learning curve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast