Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Draft Party Tickets...

    Looks like the Vikings are gearing up to start selling Draft Party Tickets.
    The TicketMaster page is up already, but you can't buy yet.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004063F863C091?artistid=1202458&majorcatid=10005 &minorcatid=0

    Here is what I know about the party:

    Location: Winter Park
    Time/Date: Sat, Apr 26, 2008 11:30 AM
    Price: $15 for Gen Admin, $70 for Red Zone

    Last year they started selling to ticket holders on March 19th, and opened up to the public on April 2nd.
    This year I expect them to do roughly the same - my guess is March 17th or March 24th for ticket holders this year.
    I checked with the Ticket Office and they hadn't heard anything yet.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looks like the Vikings are gearing up to start selling Draft Party Tickets.
    The TicketMaster page is up already, but you can't buy yet.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004063F863C091?artistid=1202458&majorcatid=10005 &minorcatid=0

    Here is what I know about the party:

    Location: Winter Park
    Time/Date: Sat, Apr 26, 2008 11:30 AM
    Price: $15 for Gen Admin, $70 for Red Zone

    Last year they started selling to ticket holders on March 19th, and opened up to the public on April 2nd.
    This year I expect them to do roughly the same - my guess is March 17th or March 24th for ticket holders this year.
    I checked with the Ticket Office and they hadn't heard anything yet.
    I'm ready!
    Question:
    Does the actual draft start much later this year?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looks like the Vikings are gearing up to start selling Draft Party Tickets.
    The TicketMaster page is up already, but you can't buy yet.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004063F863C091?artistid=1202458&majorcatid=10005 &minorcatid=0

    Here is what I know about the party:

    Location: Winter Park
    Time/Date: Sat, Apr 26, 2008 11:30 AM
    Price: $15 for Gen Admin, $70 for Red Zone

    Last year they started selling to ticket holders on March 19th, and opened up to the public on April 2nd.
    This year I expect them to do roughly the same - my guess is March 17th or March 24th for ticket holders this year.
    I checked with the Ticket Office and they hadn't heard anything yet.
    I'm ready!
    Question:
    Does the actual draft start much later this year?
    Answer:
    Yes.


    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8038bd59

    PHILADELPHIA -- The NFL moved to speed up its draft on Tuesday during owners' meetings at which it also discussed having the Buffalo Bills play regular-season games in Toronto, expanding the reach of the NFL Network and moving the Pro Bowl.

    No action was taken on any of those issues except the draft, in which the time between picks in the first round will be cut from 15 minutes to 10 to help speed up a process that went a record 6 hours, 8 minutes last April.

    Starting time was also moved from noon EDT to 3 p.m. for the first day, which will be limited to two rounds instead of three.
    10 mins/pick means the Vikings will be picking somewhere around 6pm on Saturday, if they don't trade up or down from #17.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looks like the Vikings are gearing up to start selling Draft Party Tickets.
    The TicketMaster page is up already, but you can't buy yet.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004063F863C091?artistid=1202458&majorcatid=10005 &minorcatid=0

    Here is what I know about the party:

    Location: Winter Park
    Time/Date: Sat, Apr 26, 2008 11:30 AM
    Price: $15 for Gen Admin, $70 for Red Zone

    Last year they started selling to ticket holders on March 19th, and opened up to the public on April 2nd.
    This year I expect them to do roughly the same - my guess is March 17th or March 24th for ticket holders this year.
    I checked with the Ticket Office and they hadn't heard anything yet.
    I'm ready!
    Question:
    Does the actual draft start much later this year?

    =Z=
    Yes.
    It will start at 3pm Eastern instead of noon Eastern like it used to.
    Ratings sucked on the west coast because it started at 9 am, and the NFL is all about hyping it.
    Now it is noon on the west coast.

    Other changes include shortening the pick time to 10 minutes for the first round instead of 15, 7
    minutes for the second, and 5 for the rest.
    They are also only doing the first two rounds on day 1.

    EDIT:
    Hey, no fair answering your own question.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    Looks like they are going on sale tomorrow for ticket holders!
    I just checked the tickermaster page and saw this:

    Internet Onsale Info
    Onsale to General Public:
    Tue, 04/01/08 10:00 AM CDT
    Get a Text Message Reminder Get a Text Message Reminder


    Internet Presale Info
    Season ticket holder:
    Start:Fri, 03/14/08 10:00 AM CDT
    End:Sat, 04/05/08 10:00 PM CDT

    MN VIKINGS DRAFT PARTY

    WINTER PARK FACILITY
    9520 VIKING DRIVE
    EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
    SAT APR 26 2008 1130AM-5PM
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    when can other people buy them?

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    They go onsale to the general public on Tuesday, April 1st.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looks like they are going on sale tomorrow for ticket holders!
    I just checked the tickermaster page and saw this:

    Internet Onsale Info
    Onsale to General Public:
    Tue, 04/01/08 10:00 AM CDT
    Get a Text Message Reminder Get a Text Message Reminder


    Internet Presale Info
    Season ticket holder:
    Start:Fri, 03/14/08 10:00 AM CDT
    End:Sat, 04/05/08 10:00 PM CDT

    MN VIKINGS DRAFT PARTY

    WINTER PARK FACILITY
    9520 VIKING DRIVE
    EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
    SAT APR 26 2008 1130AM-5PM
    Well - how the heck can I show them I'm a season-ticket-holder?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    when can other people buy them?
    Hey - if you're planning to buy season ticket(s) for next year, dude, go ahead and call now.
    They're taking new orders - Marstc09 just picked up 2.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Draft Party Tickets...

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looks like they are going on sale tomorrow for ticket holders!
    I just checked the tickermaster page and saw this:

    Internet Onsale Info
    Onsale to General Public:
    Tue, 04/01/08 10:00 AM CDT
    Get a Text Message Reminder Get a Text Message Reminder


    Internet Presale Info
    Season ticket holder:
    Start:Fri, 03/14/08 10:00 AM CDT
    End:Sat, 04/05/08 10:00 PM CDT

    MN VIKINGS DRAFT PARTY

    WINTER PARK FACILITY
    9520 VIKING DRIVE
    EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
    SAT APR 26 2008 1130AM-5PM
    Well - how the heck can I show them I'm a season-ticket-holder?

    =Z=
    Dunno.
    Still trying to figure that one out.
    I have a feeling that if AP is doing any of the private autograph sessions, the red zone tix will sell out rather quickly, so I want to make sure I get them while I can...

    I plan on calling the ticket office this morning.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. draft party
    By nephilimstorm in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 12:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 07:03 AM
  3. Who's going to the draft party!!!!!
    By raginghelga914 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 03:15 PM
  4. My Draft Party Tix!!!
    By Vikes316 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 05:40 AM
  5. Draft party
    By Vikes316 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 02:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •