cajun
    Zeus
    VikesFan4Life
    gr8vike
    singer
    SnoBumMn
    rampage69 ?

I am assuming Webby too... Who else?
    I know we have more PP.Oers than that going!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Draft Party! Draft Party!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    This looks like the list so far:

NP
    cajun
    Zeus
    VikesFan4Life
    gr8vike
    singer
    SnoBumMn
    rampage69 ?

I am assuming Webby too... Who else?
    I know we have more PP.Oers than that going!
    I need all of you to cough up the $$ for the plane ticket (Newport News to MN) and write a note for me to the Missus (the inlaws arrive on Friday for a month
    ) and I can go.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    Tickets for the Vikings' April 28 draft party at Winter Park will go on sale Monday. General admission tickets are $20; the team also has introduced what it is calling The Red Zone, a special section of reserved seating closest to the stage. Tickets for that area are $70 and will include a private autograph session with 2006 first-round pick Chad Greenway, among other things. The event will run from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at Vikings Locker Room stores or by calling the team's ticket office at 612-338-4537.

http://www.startribune.com/510/story/1091735.html

So who is all going this year? The list looks pretty small so far. Hopefully it will be better organized than last year & Webby will not be to hung over again to attend.
    Just noticed the part in bold.
    I think they have the time wrong.
    Everything I have seen has the draft party starting at 9:00 am.
    Anyone else know?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tickets for the Vikings' April 28 draft party at Winter Park will go on sale Monday. General admission tickets are $20; the team also has introduced what it is calling The Red Zone, a special section of reserved seating closest to the stage. Tickets for that area are $70 and will include a private autograph session with 2006 first-round pick Chad Greenway, among other things. The event will run from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at Vikings Locker Room stores or by calling the team's ticket office at 612-338-4537.

So who is all going this year? The list looks pretty small so far. Hopefully it will be better organized than last year & Webby will not be to hung over again to attend.
    Anyone else know?

Only tell 2:00?

If the Vikes traded down a couple of times the party would be over before they pick.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Blog Entries

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Anyone else know?

Only tell 2:00?

If the Vikes traded down a couple of times the party would be over before they pick.
    Yeah, I was thinking that too.
    I don't know where the Star Trib got its ties from.
    To the best of my knowledge, the party starts at 9:00 am and runs until the first pick is over.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    To the best of my knowledge, the party starts at 9:00 am and runs until the first pick is over.
    You're wrong.

http://www.vikings.com/newsevents_detail_objectname_2007DraftParty.html

Each April, thousands of purple clad die-hard fans pack the Winter Park Fieldhouse to witness a moment of Vikings history. Months of mock drafts, message board debates, Wonderlic tests and 40 times culminate on Saturday, April 28th. There is nothing quite like the excitement of the NFL Draft and the thrill of seeing the next potential superstar join the Vikings family.

Fans are invited be part of the tradition at the 2007 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party. Join Vikings players, coaches, executives and cheerleaders at Winter Park in Eden Prairie for a fun filled football celebration. Doors open at 8:00 am. The Vikings currently hold the seventh pick in the NFL Draft which begins at 11:00 am.

General admission tickets are just $20 and will go on sale on Monday, April 2. Call the Vikings Ticket Office at 612-338-4537. Tickets may also be purchased at the Vikings Locker Room Stores located at Mall of America and Ridgedale Center.
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    You're wrong.

http://www.vikings.com/newsevents_detail_objectname_2007DraftParty.html

Each April, thousands of purple clad die-hard fans pack the Winter Park Fieldhouse to witness a moment of Vikings history. Months of mock drafts, message board debates, Wonderlic tests and 40 times culminate on Saturday, April 28th. There is nothing quite like the excitement of the NFL Draft and the thrill of seeing the next potential superstar join the Vikings family.

Fans are invited be part of the tradition at the 2007 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party. Join Vikings players, coaches, executives and cheerleaders at Winter Park in Eden Prairie for a fun filled football celebration. Doors open at 8:00 am. The Vikings currently hold the seventh pick in the NFL Draft which begins at 11:00 am.

General admission tickets are just $20 and will go on sale on Monday, April 2. Call the Vikings Ticket Office at 612-338-4537. Tickets may also be purchased at the Vikings Locker Room Stores located at Mall of America and Ridgedale Center.
    =Z=
    Cool, thanks for the clarification Zeus!

The weird part is if you go to www.vikings.com, on the left hand side they have a count down to the draft party... and it is counting down to 9:00 am.
    I bet the doors open at 8:00 but the party officially starts at 9:00.
    I know that last year it sucked standing in the rain for so long until they opened the doors, so maybe they are opening the doors an hour earlier this time.

As time gets closer I might call the ticket office to find out for sure.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

I might go. I've
    never been to one before. Sounds like fun

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I was planning on going, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it now.
    Concrete will be set and will be adding on to houses from sunup to sundown.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"countrygirl" wrote:
    I might go. I've
    never been to one before. Sounds like fun
    It is fun!
    Especially the heavy drinking at 9:30am!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast