Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft Party! Draft Party!

"Del" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    The wife just told me to go for the Red Zone tickets.
    She saw the bullet point about private restrooms and was sold... ;D

It was the chance to meet Greenway and smell his musk.
    LOL. Fine by me.
    As long as I get to sit up front...
    Of course she did ask if she could wear my Greenway Jersey.. Hey, wait a minute... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Tickets for the Vikings' April 28 draft party at Winter Park will go on sale Monday. General admission tickets are $20; the team also has introduced what it is calling The Red Zone, a special section of reserved seating closest to the stage. Tickets for that area are $70 and will include a private autograph session with 2006 first-round pick Chad Greenway, among other things. The event will run from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at Vikings Locker Room stores or by calling the team's ticket office at 612-338-4537.

http://www.startribune.com/510/story/1091735.html

So who is all going this year? The list looks pretty small so far. Hopefully it will be better organized than last year & Webby will not be to hung over again to attend.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I am planning on being there!!!

It's gonna be a PP.O Party!!!!
    I believe the main reason you are going is to try & hook up with Stephanie for a quick chat & a pic.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I am planning on being there!!!

It's gonna be a PP.O Party!!!!
    I believe the main reason you are going is to try & hook up with Stephanie for a quick chat & a pic.
    Oh, it would be alot more than just a quick chat with Stephanie!
    :P ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"singersp" wrote:
    Tickets for the Vikings' April 28 draft party at Winter Park will go on sale Monday. General admission tickets are $20; the team also has introduced what it is calling The Red Zone, a special section of reserved seating closest to the stage. Tickets for that area are $70 and will include a private autograph session with 2006 first-round pick Chad Greenway, among other things. The event will run from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at Vikings Locker Room stores or by calling the team's ticket office at 612-338-4537.

So who is all going this year? The list looks pretty small so far. Hopefully it will be better organized than last year & Webby will not be to hung over again to attend.
    Sign me up for one of your $20 tickets...I will be making my flight reservations this weekend for the draft weekend!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Sign me up for one of your $20 tickets...I will be making my flight reservations this weekend for the draft weekend!
    It's a done deal. I'll be getting tix first thing Monday morning.

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

It's a done deal. I'll be getting tix first thing Monday morning.
    WOO HOO!!!

Thanks, singer...YOU DA MAN!!!
    ;D

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"singersp" wrote:

Well right now, I'm still waiting to hear from Webby about arrangements. I may need a $20 seat unless the Webster says otherwise. Hopefully we can get things figured out this weekend so I can get in on the order if need be.

Thanks for organizing everything man!
    -Sno

rampage69 is offline Waterboy

i will be there for the draft party its a real blast just look for me ill be in the red zone hot rodding around on my schooter @drinking lots of beer encase we blow our draft pick seeya all there.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    Well, since I'm a well-known Vikings Draft Party loudmouth, I will, of course, be there.
    Not going to get the VIP ticket or anything, just gonna go for the $20 one so I can wander around and such.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast