Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 88
  1. #61
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1094184
    I like Mallett a lot, but this is just plain stupid..

    http://wp.me/p14QSB-wQv

    If true, he truely needs to straighten himself out.. He might just have lost a lot of dollars, i truely feel that this could be a deciding factor on how far he can fall..

    Its not making me like Jake Locker more though..
    Mallett worries me. I don't like the way he falters in key situations. I admit I didn't see much of him in college but I remember two instances where he threw key INTs.

  2. #62
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "ejmat" #1094186
    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1094184
    I like Mallett a lot, but this is just plain stupid..

    http://wp.me/p14QSB-wQv

    If true, he truely needs to straighten himself out.. He might just have lost a lot of dollars, i truely feel that this could be a deciding factor on how far he can fall..

    Its not making me like Jake Locker more though..
    Mallett worries me. I don't like the way he falters in key situations. I admit I didn't see much of him in college but I remember two instances where he threw key INTs.
    His agent defends him with a nice quote..

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/20/agent-mallett-really-sick-in-bed-by-10-before-canceled-panthers-visit/

    Im pretty sure Ryan was really, really sick, Carroll said. He told me he was sick the night before. And I know Ryan wasnt out late night. I know that for sure. Hes not an idiot.
    If he really did what he did, then his agent thinks he is an idiot..


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  3. #63
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    The Panthers have issued a statement that there is no truth in the report..

    It seems that Mallett is the offer for a Warren Sapp kinda deal, some team wants him to fall so he can be picked up in a later round or later in the first.


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  4. #64
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094167
    As long as we don't take Stanzi I'm fine. I would rather have any QB in the draft than him. He just seems to roll out and run wayyy too much. Doesn't have what it takes IMO
    LMAO.

    Ijust moved you down 2 columns on the spreadsheet.:P
    :laugh:

  5. #65
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1094184
    I like Mallett a lot, but this is just plain stupid..

    http://wp.me/p14QSB-wQv

    If true, he truely needs to straighten himself out.. He might just have lost a lot of dollars, i truely feel that this could be a deciding factor on how far he can fall..

    Its not making me like Jake Locker more though..
    I don't blame him. I would be sick with the thought of going to the Panthers if it were me.

  6. #66
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,228

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094239
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094167
    As long as we don't take Stanzi I'm fine. I would rather have any QB in the draft than him. He just seems to roll out and run wayyy too much. Doesn't have what it takes IMO
    LMAO.

    Ijust moved you down 2 columns on the spreadsheet.:P
    :laugh:
    Move me down too then ... for some reason, I really cannot stand Stanzi. I watched 8 or 9 Iowa games over the last two seasons and really feel like he is a college QB and nothing more.

    If we get him, I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think he will be a solid NFL QB.

  7. #67
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1094314
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094239
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094167
    As long as we don't take Stanzi I'm fine. I would rather have any QB in the draft than him. He just seems to roll out and run wayyy too much. Doesn't have what it takes IMO
    LMAO.

    Ijust moved you down 2 columns on the spreadsheet.:P
    :laugh:
    Move me down too then ... for some reason, I really cannot stand Stanzi. I watched 8 or 9 Iowa games over the last two seasons and really feel like he is a college QB and nothing more.

    If we get him, I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think he will be a solid NFL QB.
    OK. Got you dropped to the bottom too then.:P

  8. #68
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,852
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094336
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1094314
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094239
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094167
    As long as we don't take Stanzi I'm fine. I would rather have any QB in the draft than him. He just seems to roll out and run wayyy too much. Doesn't have what it takes IMO
    LMAO.

    Ijust moved you down 2 columns on the spreadsheet.:P
    :laugh:
    Move me down too then ... for some reason, I really cannot stand Stanzi. I watched 8 or 9 Iowa games over the last two seasons and really feel like he is a college QB and nothing more.

    If we get him, I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think he will be a solid NFL QB.
    OK. Got you dropped to the bottom too then.:P
    ohhhhhhhhhh i just realized your picture is iowa, not the packers. i always figured you lost a bet or something and had to put the avatar. makes so much more sense now.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  9. #69
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094337
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094336
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1094314
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094239
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094167
    As long as we don't take Stanzi I'm fine. I would rather have any QB in the draft than him. He just seems to roll out and run wayyy too much. Doesn't have what it takes IMO
    LMAO.

    Ijust moved you down 2 columns on the spreadsheet.:P
    :laugh:
    Move me down too then ... for some reason, I really cannot stand Stanzi. I watched 8 or 9 Iowa games over the last two seasons and really feel like he is a college QB and nothing more.

    If we get him, I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think he will be a solid NFL QB.
    OK. Got you dropped to the bottom too then.:P
    ohhhhhhhhhh i just realized your picture is iowa, not the packers. i always figured you lost a bet or something and had to put the avatar. makes so much more sense now.
    OK That one got you bumped back up a notch.:laugh:

  10. #70
    Randy Moss's Avatar
    Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    453

    Re: Don't Be Suprised If Locker is Vikings Man at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094337
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094336
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1094314
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094239
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094167
    As long as we don't take Stanzi I'm fine. I would rather have any QB in the draft than him. He just seems to roll out and run wayyy too much. Doesn't have what it takes IMO
    LMAO.

    Ijust moved you down 2 columns on the spreadsheet.:P
    :laugh:
    Move me down too then ... for some reason, I really cannot stand Stanzi. I watched 8 or 9 Iowa games over the last two seasons and really feel like he is a college QB and nothing more.

    If we get him, I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think he will be a solid NFL QB.
    OK. Got you dropped to the bottom too then.:P
    ohhhhhhhhhh i just realized your picture is iowa, not the packers. i always figured you lost a bet or something and had to put the avatar. makes so much more sense now.
    I thought the same until you posted this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikes Take LB at 12 - Will We All Be Suprised?
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Vikings coach loses cred in locker room
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:04 PM
  3. Vikings confident they have enough locker-room lea
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 12:17 PM
  4. New in the Locker Room
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 03:46 AM
  5. Suprised?
    By BigEasyViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •