Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Donovan McNabb to Minnesota Vikings?It makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1101359
    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1101337
    We just traded for a 34 year old QB who got benched for Rex Grossman last year.. On the bench we apparantly have the most nfl-ready qb of this years draft class..

Do the math..
    Coming from the guy with a UFL player in his sig. Do the math..

McNabb fits this team perfectly. He is also a 6 time all-star selection (one of them 2 years ago), and has done extremely well in the playoffs. He is a great field general who has already mastered this offense with the Eagles (which we stole from them). Before you call him McChunky, McNugget, or whatever other retarded nicknames you can think of, think about who our other options were. An unproven rookie, Tyler Thigpen, or Bruce Gradkowski. Although, I have no idea why I'm arguing with a bunch of guys that are being led by somebody that said and I quote "I would rather have Brad Childress back as our HC than start Donovan McNabb at QB".
    Talk is always easy on a keyboard i guess.

Like I said before- Make sure you are front and center about week 14 and we will revisit this conversation. I know if I am wrong that I am going to be here and eat the crow. My guess is you will be hard to find.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1101369
    We just traded for a 34 year old QB who got benched for Rex Grossman last year.. On the bench we apparantly have the most nfl-ready qb of this years draft class..

Do the math..

McNabb fits this team perfectly. He is also a 6 time all-star selection (one of them 2 years ago), and has done extremely well in the playoffs. He is a great field general who has already mastered this offense with the Eagles (which we stole from them). Before you call him McChunky, McNugget, or whatever other retarded nicknames you can think of, think about who our other options were. An unproven rookie, Tyler Thigpen, or Bruce Gradkowski. Although, I have no idea why I'm arguing with a bunch of guys that are being led by somebody that said and I quote "I would rather have Brad Childress back as our HC than start Donovan McNabb at QB".

Like I said before- Make sure you are front and center about week 14 and we will revisit this conversation. I know if I am wrong that I am going to be here and eat the crow. My guess is you will be hard to find.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "JFormo" #1101373

Do the math..

:laugh:

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1101375

Do the math..

LOL! I'm the hater? You youself said that you had no reason to hate McNabb. You just do for no reason. Makes sense. And I will be here. I read this board every day. I just mostly lurk. I will start posting instead of lurking though. If Donovan blows, then I will absolutely eat my crow. But you better do the same if he takes us to the playoffs.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1101376

Do the math..

LOL! I'm the hater? You youself said that you had no reason to hate McNabb. You just do for no reason. Makes sense. And I will be here. I read this board every day. I just mostly lurk. I will start posting instead of lurking though. If Donovan blows, then I will absolutely eat my crow. But you better do the same if he takes us to the playoffs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1101378

Do the math..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk
    LOL! This clip will never get old. I'm actually from Indianapolis. I miss Mora and the Dolts.

Blog Entries

Do the math..

Actually I believe the hater pic was directed at me and it gave me a chuckle.

As far as the plate of crow- Absolutely. You are on. :woohoo:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1101382

Do the math..

I smell a sig/avy bet buddy. :woohoo: What do you say? Playoffs, I win. No playoffs, you win. And as a condition of the bet, I will stay active posting instead of lurking. To prove that I'll stick around.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Do the math..
    I like this new math cause he's replacing a 41 year old one legged wiener texter thats not a politician. And we're moving 6 rounders for a player that another team gave up 2 higher picks....and he's taking a pay cut to come here.

Remember when the Vikes moved first round drafted players for 7th round picks....that math was bad.

As for Grossman he was a 1st round pick with SB experience a veteran meh not great but not a guy the was talked out of retirement like Frerotte was when he was here and another guy got benched.

As for Ponder he might be the most NFL ready, but with no ota etc and new coaching staff thats like being the tallest leprechaun

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1101384
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1101382

Do the math..

I smell a sig/avy bet buddy. :woohoo: What do you say? Playoffs, I win. No playoffs, you win. And as a condition of the bet, I will stay active posting instead of lurking. To prove that I'll stick around.
    Works for me. Heck, I usually make the sig bets with Packz and DeFroster and you are certainly not as unseemly as those two.:evil:

Then again to be able to cash in on that bet someone has to fix the damn sig function on the site so we can actually change them.

Although in the least you will look sexy with the McChunky avatar and I can get back to the Pink Floyd avatar that really completes my persona.:evil:

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast