Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Don Banks' Mock from SI.com - Version 4.0

"skum" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    Merling under went hernia surgery this week (LINK) Do the Vikes start looking at Campbell....I mean Marrdro how does this factor on the 17th pick
    Hernia's aren't that serious of an injury.. i don't really foresee his surgery being a problem... and i doubt they start looking at campbell.. from what i've heard, Campbell has had weight problems and his play was far from stellar last year marred by much inconsistency...

he's seen more as a prospect with potential based on his previous year rather than what he did the past year...
    No its not that serious but Merling could be out for most of this season, remember Birk had the same surgery in the training camp and he was done for the season.
    I also heard Campbell was having problems with his shoulder and that affected his play and also led to him only doing 16 reps at the benchpress during the combine.
    Serious?
    Do you know this?
    That wouldn't help our situation very much then.
    But, considering Birk ended up having double hip surgery, says to me his was probably worse.
    Way more wear and tear than what Merling has in three years of college ball.
    My father has had hernia surgery four or more times, and has kept going to back to work...given some time off, I'm not thinking even a full month, or right around that.
    Pretty good chance he's ready by training camp, it would seem to me...?
    I doubt that Merling would be so high on the draft boards if that was an issue, from what i know, he is supposed to do a workout for NFL teams some time before the draft.. Sometime in April, so i think that he will be ready to workout already in 2-3 weeks.. In order to get in shape to do the workout.

Merling might have a "milder" version of the hernia.
    I forgot about Birks hip, how long was McNabb recoverying from sports hernia?
    Judging from the link Merling is going to miss his pro day.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"kevoncox" wrote:
    My biggest problem with Mock drafts are Trades. No mock draft can predict the first round trading that takes place and that completly screws the pooch.

Anyone man enough to do one with trades?
    LOL, you gotta be kidding.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    Merling under went hernia surgery this week (LINK) Do the Vikes start looking at Campbell....I mean Marrdro how does this factor on the 17th pick
    Thats the million dollar question now.

All day long yesterday and again today alot of talk about this on the Sirius sat stations.
    Some say he could drop into the second round some say it isn't an issue.

I am sure that he will get a good scrub by a few of the teams interested (ala AD last year) and if it isn't a big deal, someone will take him on the first day.
    Could be the Vikes at 17.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456